Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Great game. Really put Cam in his place. Peyton goes out with a bang, and Cam has at least another decade of good QBing ahead of him to try again.

Great choice of Von Miller for MVP. He really deserved it.

And Denver needs to fire that thug Aqib Talib. That guy is nothing but a dangerous liability. He could have broken that guy's neck with that facemask.

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Bennie has no money. He is in very deep with his bookies and owes everyone. His gambling is out of control. He makes a good salary, but blows it every weekend chasing his losses. He was clear with the bookies after the Nebraska/UCLA game Christmas, but he did not walk away.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm not a big football fan, but I enjoyed this Superbowl. We were at a small party and I just relaxed and focused on the game (I had brought sausage cheese puffs--everyone had brought finger foods, so there wasn't much work for the hostess, either).

I always choose the underdog team, so I was glad Denver won. I thought the half time show was much more tasteful and non-controversial than some of the previous ones I've seen.
It was a little gay pride-ish... but I like Cold Play. It's not the usual Superbowl material.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Bennie has no money. He is in very deep with his bookies and owes everyone. His gambling is out of control. He makes a good salary, but blows it every weekend chasing his losses. He was clear with the bookies after the Nebraska/UCLA game Christmas, but he did not walk away.
sorry to hear that.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Wow. Never in a million years did I expect this outcome. Too bad Manning didn't have a good game from the sound of it (didn't see the game), but going out with a ring is nice. Makes up for the years he was fantastic but didn't get a ring because of a lame defense. :)
It was a defense game on both sides. Cam didn't do anything either. They kept hitting him and he deserved every hit. Denver deserves props for their defense. Denver were never the underdogs. The media puffed up the fig newton and he got what he deserved.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: Tallguy88
Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
None of my teams were close to the Superbowl, so I didn't have a favorite. I suspected Carolina to win, and that would have been fine considering how good they were all season. But I'm glad to see 'the old guy' win, as I'm one myself. I wish they'd have at least mentioned Brock, though, local boy who did good. ..without him the Broncos wouldn't have made it.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been one of those people who answers the favorite team question: my two favorite teams are Green Bay and whoever is playing Denver.
So, great, Denver won. Fine. Can Manning just go away now? I've never liked him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Bennie was planning on betting Denver and the under, but could get no credit with his bookies. He wanted money from me to make his bet, which he would have won and which also would have covered what he already owes the bookies.

Now it is my fault........
Oh brother. Sorry you have to deal w/this (still).

The media puffed up the fig newton .
And they're still doing it, gee what a surprise:

http://www.nbcsports.com/video/dont...ter-super-bowl-50-loss?cid=eref:nbcnews:video

The media sure is in love w/this guy. They'll make excuses and rationalize for him no matter how much of a jerk he acts like (to put it kindly). God forbid they should tell it like it is. Grow up, Newton, and at least try to pretend you have a little class (like the Panther coach and other players did). This is why people loved seeing you lose this game. It's not a "race thing." It's a jerk thing.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Great game. Really put Cam in his place. Peyton goes out with a bang, and Cam has at least another decade of good QBing ahead of him to try again.

Great choice of Von Miller for MVP. He really deserved it.

And Denver needs to fire that thug Aqib Talib. That guy is nothing but a dangerous liability. He could have broken that guy's neck with that facemask.

Its why the Patriots happy to let Talib go.

He caused many penalties with his cheap shots, which would negate good yardage.

He's a dirty player.

Jim

Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Of course we what Denver to win...is it bad of me to wish Can Newton get his lights knocked out? He needs to get hit one good time, teach him never to run again. I don't really want him to get hurt, but he needs to lose.

You sound like my dad, haha. He's been saying all season "someone needs to knock the snot out of that guy!"

I'm glad Denver took it, now I kind of hope Manning retires just because if he plays any longer he won't retire on top.

Plus I took the points on the spread, I called the final score would be 23-10, so +/- 1... I got like 12 bucks. :p

Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Brady has never acted untowardly in his career. And he has more bling then both Superbowl QB's combined. Boom!
You can't be serious. He's one of the ringleaders of the Cheatriots.*

I have no idea what "boom" means. Was that the sound of Brady destroying his cell phone ;)

Upvote 0