Nov 29, 2003
Kent
Visit site
✟18,614.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Conservative
My life turned around when I went to Soul Survivor 2002. For those of you who haven't heard about Soul Survivor, it is a Christian Camp (Kind Of) where about 10,000 Christians from around the world join together in the UK. During my time there we had an awesome session of worship... 10 000 of us just going mad for Jesus in the same tent! There God showed me a vision which turned my life around in a major way, and since then i've been going for god!!

Anyways, since then I have only ever bought Live worship CD's, because of my awesome experience of being amidst those thousands of people.

I wanted to know what your opinions are. Do you prefer Live worship to Studio worship? Do you think that Live worship should be the only worship CD's sold, because Studio worship is there to sell an album? Is there no difference, its the music?

Just a thought... thanks, metal.

TheRickster

God Chaser!
Nov 20, 2003
South East Missouri
Visit site
✟2,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love intimate worship... live.. or studio... a great worship team will be able to capture that Spirit of Worship either way... but most of my favs are live... like "Skillet's" ardent worship cd.. Oh man... what an experience in worship!!!

Upvote 0

justdoit_4GOD

Feb 26, 2004
Malaysia
✟124.00
Faith
Protestant
i like live, it not only gives me the song that recorded, as well as the enviroment, the feeling, the voice of the worship leader when leading the congregation that recorded in the cds...(e.g.: "c'mon! let's shout it loud!", "you sing!".... sounds familiar rite? haha....) :D
anyhow, as long as the CDs are focusing on God, glofy, pleasing God then it is a best album.... :)

Upvote 0

shout2thelord

adopted aussie :)
Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
yep i definately prefer live just to have something of the environment just people lifting God up in worship - live worship is amazing :)

After the hillsong conference would definately prefer live worship -ok ill stop repeating myself now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Girl_of_God_88

Jesus, be the centre....
Jan 22, 2004
N.ireland
✟7,728.00
Faith
Christian
I prefer live worship cds because the atmosphere you can get from it is amazing and you can just feel the awesome power of God through a live worship cd...although some studio ones are good aswell but I feel you just dont get the same effect from a studio album as you do get with a live cd! :)

Upvote 0

LivingWorship

My soul dances in freedom, my heart forever sings
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟10,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
LIVE

Studio can be good, SonicFlood's debut, Jeff Deyo's Saturate and the Offerings series studio cuts are testament to this... but LIVE captures the presence of worship better IMHO... Offerings' live songs, Sonic Praise, Hillsong, and too many others to name are so much better live. Presence of God can be seen in both but the screams and crowd singing along makes the live experience more authentic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

illbethere4u

Sep 11, 2003
London!!!
✟15,347.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
katylees said:
i like all this kind of music, i went to soul survivor 2003! was really good in that tent....i do agree! :) and for the music.... i buy both...i like it all the same :clap:
]

THis is really random but ME TO !! the bright blue tent with orange strips ! lol! It was so cool when they had the gospel peeps singing with the main band!

Upvote 0