• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bevlina

Lambkins said:
attachment.php

Lord Jesus, I pray for complete healing for Sara,

Physically, Mentally and Spiritually. I pray that you would bring people into her life that will be compassionate and caring. I pray that you would guide and direct doctors, phychologist, nurses, counsellors, etc. Be with her right now Lord, let your presence fill that hospital room.
In your precious name Lord Jesus. Amen

Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

notworthknowing

Jan 23, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟1,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
another update...

Well, as I said in the last update, Sara has been moved to a general ward now. She's in the women's section, and has her own room. Physically, she is doing beter than they thought she would be by now. They don't think there is any brain damage caused by the head injury, apart from a constant headache, which the Dr's say is normal and could last some time while her brain recovers from the trauma. She probably gets the first layer of stitches out tomorrow, which I guess means her head wound is healing pretty good. She's still in alot of discomfort from her ribs and some other injuries/bruising. She is talking and everything fine now, and as of yesterday has been allowed to get out of bed and walk around for short periods of time.

I actually got to talk to her for a few minutes just a little while ago, it was good to talk to her, but... I can really tell she is taking this really hard and emotionally she's just not doing well at all... I told her everyone here was praying for and waiting on her to come back... she said to tell you all thanks... and she's really sorry...

Well... that's it for now, just wanted to give a quick update.

Love,
Kaitie

Upvote 0

notworthknowing

Jan 23, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟1,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Final update...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Sara was released from the NSW hospital on thursday (yesterday), and is now an outpatient at a QLD hospital. Basically she has to go in a few days a week at the moment for evaluation, at least that's how I understand it anyway. She is now back here at the shelter. Physically she has recovered quite well, but emotionally... I believe she is struggling alot.. I won't say too much more.. from now I will leave it up to her to talk about herself as much/little as she wants. I don't know if she intends to come back on here or not... but I hope and pray that she will, and that she will see and feel and really believe that she is loved here.

Love,
Kaitie

Upvote 0

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
attachment.php

Hi Sara!!
So good to have you back on CF!
And so glad to hear you are doing better!
We have all been praying real hard for you!
I missed you and am so excited that your back here!
I will continue to pray for you!

Keep leaning on Jesus!!

Love and Hugs!!!!
Sheila

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Imani

Jan 21, 2005
Portland, OR
✟954.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
tell me a way i can get to the USA when i have no money?

no. i don't really know. that's why i couldn't say more than that. I'm just messed up. I hate where i live. I hate my life. I hate all the feelings inside me. I hate the things i have to deal with and the decisions I have to make. Most of all... I hate being me.

Upvote 0

Imani

Jan 21, 2005
Portland, OR
✟954.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
honestly... because i dont want to stay in this country. theres no where here i want to go or be. and there is somewhere in America i want to be more than words could ever say. im probly being stupid. itll probly never be real. its probly all a trick. i dont know. but my heart is crying out for it to be real and possible. im not making sense. im sorry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.