Starting Over

fishnscuba

Jun 9, 2007
✟7,633.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi I am James. I was married 19 years and something I did not want to do was be divorced. I am 3 years into this now I am ready so start over. My prayer is that I allow God to bring someone special into my life that I may enjoy spending time with and trust. I would also like prayer for my children that their mother and I can raise them in the way of the Lord. I still feel sorry for myself at times but I gues it is human nature. I pray God will introduce me to the love of my life and allow me the happiness of a great friend and companion.

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi I am James. I was married 19 years and something I did not want to do was be divorced. I am 3 years into this now I am ready so start over. My prayer is that I allow God to bring someone special into my life that I may enjoy spending time with and trust. I would also like prayer for my children that their mother and I can raise them in the way of the Lord. I still feel sorry for myself at times but I gues it is human nature. I pray God will introduce me to the love of my life and allow me the happiness of a great friend and companion.
Lord Jesus please help this man and bless him. Send him someone You have chosen for him. Help him in all things. Give him love abundantly to give to the person you send to him. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father you know James heart, I pray thy will be done in Jesus' naem. Grant wisdom and guidance for his children to be raised in accordance to thy will. I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen

God Bless!

Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer for our brother. May THY will be done for you know what is best. Draw him close to you and meet the needs of his family too. Thank you for this and for all of your blessings. Thank you for joining us in prayer, Amen!:amen:

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

Hi James,

YRinmythoughts-prayers.gif

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0