Jan 23, 2004
✟15,773.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
that game was kickin! i just beat it yesterday. i made a girl named helena hanbasket, and she started out as a dark side chick, but i eventually converted her to the light. awesome story, better than any of the recent films, very open-ended... oh, and for the guy that said the comp AI holds your hand through it-- you obviously didn't play to the end, because the last part gets pretty tough!

Upvote 0
F

FisherLOTR

I was hooked on this game for a month and a half. I beat it in about 29 hours. If anyone has any question about it, i can help. I highly recommend this game. It is so involving and open to almost whatever you what to do in it. It took me 29 hours and you can play it twice and play almost a completely different story. Are you Jedi or Sith? You will know by the end of the game. I've started my second time through, and it is just as addictive. Please email me and we can talk. My email address is MiyamotoGCN@aol.com

God Bless you and America :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wroth

Superman
Feb 3, 2004
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
✟16,584.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Greens
I've played about half-way through it so far, got a pretty dominant dark-side fighter goin' on now. I'm being meticulous about the stuff too, finishing virtually every side quest and what-not possible. My buddy didn't and finished in about 29 hours... I'm at about 25 already with only Korriban and Tatooine left to visit of the "normal" planets.

Upvote 0

Wolc

Dec 13, 2003
Sweden
Visit site
✟198.00
Faith
Christian
Humm.. Played it through last week on the PC.. Haven't enjoyed a game that much in a long time..
Had this urge to go out and play with swords again.. Luckily I never did.. ;)
Really good game with a story that gets you involved and a world where the good are good and the evil are truly evil...

Upvote 0

Cobalt Blue

Jun 24, 2003
Visit site
✟227.00
Faith
Atheist
Absoltuely amazing game, it was the reason I got an Xbox. I loved exploring all the different dialogue options and would often reload over and over again to see all the different responses I could get. I wound up making an awesome dark side character, mainly because I wanted cheap access to all those wonderfully destructive dark side powers (force storm owns everything). And the dark side ending was sooooo cool. All bow before the dark lord of te sith! :cool:

Upvote 0

InnerPhyre

Nov 13, 2003
✟71,967.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I actually found that I'm a more effective fighter with lightside powers. Force storm and life drain are cool and all, but nothing lets u kick around more sith than master speed, force armor, and force immunity. you end up getting 4 hits per round, and nothing hits you back.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums