Spiritual warfare/ God changing my life?

Harpgal

Jan 18, 2023
Clarion County
✟17,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Troubles usually are a result of our own actions and sins. However, we do have the example of Job. He was a righteous man, but God allowed Satan to afflict him in several ways to demonstrate His glory. When trouble comes, we need to examine our hearts and see if we are in sin. If so, repent and turn everything over to the Lord Jesus Christ, continue in His word and trust that He knows what is happening and will sustain use through it all.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum. My question is:
Can God send a troublesome time upon you in order to draw you closer to Him?

I am here looking for answers and just read the forum...
Perhaps other people's experiences and questions.

Thank you.
Hi Levi!
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

upload_2016-11-18_15-19-26.jpeg

Upvote 0

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟117,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Will God forgive me?
Read Psalm 51 David was forgiven, but there were consequences that he had to deal with..
There are consequences from our past sins, I have my own. God bless you. Praying that The Lord gives you mercy, forgiveness and peace

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yes, but don't forget about the blind man in John 9.

John 9:1–3 CSB17
“As he was passing by, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” Jesus answered. “This came about so that God’s works might be displayed in him.””

Upvote 0