something weird happened

PuNkChIcK

Mar 17, 2003
✟241.00
Faith
Christian
I was playing half life, the original, and i went through the introduction movie thing, and it got to the end where the security guard is supposed to open the train door, and well he got up to the door and went "ughh" and fell down, and i couldn't get out of the train....has that ever happened to ya'll before? It was just really really weird....

A Taffer

Stop right there criminal scum!
Jun 28, 2003
Utah
✟9,337.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
short stick said:
hmm... you dont have a weapon at that stage so i doubt its a fire problem... i expect its a prob with the program, the latest patch should cover it, if not e-mail them, they should know how to fix it :)

I've been playing Half Life for the last couple days and its a really good game. Btw..if you surf on over to http://www.planethalflife.com they have the latest game patch. Get that :cool: . Its rare but every now and then the guards somehow manage to kill themselves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierofChrist

Modern Reformationist
Mar 3, 2003
PA
✟767.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
As sad as that is, that's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just falls over and dies!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAA.. ahem.

I would suggest uninstalling it, getting the most recent update as A Taffer suggested, and reinstall the game. If that doesn't help, then find the latest audio and video drivers.

Upvote 0