So, I've started trying to go to a local church?

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟374,857.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I would say that is when you know it may have been a vision. A few days ago I had a dream that stuck with me. I don't know why but it may have had to do with the area I was driving through and some youtube videos I watched. In a nutshell, I was climbing a cliff several hundered feet high that was basically "dirt". and as I got to the top, an area about 50 feet wide broke loose and fell to the bottom, which was a typical "rounded" area at the bottom of a cliff. i.e. it curved away into the flats.

And then the part I was on broke away. It was a fun slide to the bottom where I rode the curve to the flat. There was some weird political aspect to it as well, but that part I've lost.
I have lots of dreams like that, as well. Being interested in historic architecture, my brain likes to populate my dreams sometimes either with a wide variety of interesting buildings, or a visit to a house I once lived in. When I go inside it is like Alice in Wonderland with all sorts of rooms and people, sometimes strangers and sometimes relatives.

Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

With age comes wisdom, when it doesn't come alone.
Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟28,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have lots of dreams like that, as well. Being interested in historic architecture, my brain likes to populate my dreams sometimes either with a wide variety of interesting buildings, or a visit to a house I once lived in. When I go inside it is like Alice in Wonderland with all sorts of rooms and people, sometimes strangers and sometimes relatives.
I didn't know whether to hit the "like" response or the "laugh" response. But It got both reactions. :)

Upvote 0