So embarrasing...

Apr 22, 2010
✟7,691.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I was in the grocery store and to make a long story short. I had my mind in way too many places being the Mother of a 6 month old and all and I about walked off and didn't pay. Plus, not to mention the girl did things kind of weird she bagged my stuff even before I paid and this man was talking (bad word) to me about being short and how my baby was going to out grow me and beat me up blah blah blah. So, I almost walked off and didn't pay. I felt so STUPID.:o

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟67,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Allow me to explain your problem to you:

You actually give a rat's rosy red behind what some toss off jerk thinks.

and

You actually bother listening to the toss off jerk's comments.

Allow me to offer solution:

1) Two words:

I forgot.

These words solve all problems:

"hey lady - you didn't pay"

Your response:

I forgot.

"You forgot because you have a six month old little brat who will outgrow you and beat you up when it gets older"

Two words:

EXCUSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEE !!!!

Works every time

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
this man was talking (bad word) to me about being short and how my baby was going to out grow me and beat me up blah blah blah.

What the heck? You should have complained to the manager. Most store managers want you to have a pleasant purchasing experience, and having some creeper harassing customers probably isn't something they like seeing.

Or, if I had been there, I could have taken him out back and had a "chat" with him. :)

Upvote 0