• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Simple pleasures

pumanator

Veteran
Aug 1, 2005
✟10,032.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I know there isn't a lot of folks posting here so feel free to post each time you come to the forums.

Pick one and elaborate why it's special to you.

Being able to play music...I play piano, not very good but good enough to make me happy and for the time I am playing I have to push everything from my mind until pain rudely interrupts.

There are more things to be thankful for than I give God credit for.

Jul 27, 2010
Bakersfield California
✟8,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know there isn't a lot of folks posting here so feel free to post each time you come to the forums.

Pick one and elaborate why it's special to you.

Being able to play music...I play piano, not very good but good enough to make me happy and for the time I am playing I have to push everything from my mind until pain rudely interrupts.

There are more things to be thankful for than I give God credit for.

My musical ability consists of turning up the volume knob on the stereo

I would say Praise and worship
when i focus on God my pain doesnt go away but it lifts my spirit and i can have peace thru the pain

Rev 4:11 You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created. :bow:

Upvote 0