Eccl12and13

Jul 23, 2007
✟15,514.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well hello Splayd:

Once again, thanks for reading my post. As I have often said in the past, for those who choose to accept the traditions of Man, these posts are not for you.

These post are for those who are truly seeking the true word of God. And an explanation from the scriptures of what Jesus said.

No one is twisting anothers arm to answer or reply. Now if someone replies and I see yet another way to spread the true word of God, then I will do so, that is my job.

Trust me, I know for a fact there are some reading these posts and they are learning from what is being presented. Then there are others in this forum that have already come to the knowledge of the truth; read the following:

yeshuaslavejeffWell, not quite.... (it is, for the Jews to whom Scripture was entrusted and through whom Yhwh brought salvation to the gentiles without which they had no hope)...

In order to fulfill Scripture (prophecy),
Yeshua was raised from the grave just at the end of Sabbath.

Three days and three nights did not mean part of this nor part of that - that deception has been perpetuated since perhaps the socalled church fathers and maybe longer.

So you see.....I know I am not alone. For whatever reason they have choosen to keep silence on the matter, and that is fine.

Some will get it and some will not, which one happens is not up to me, that is for God to decide.

But since I seem to have your attention here is just a little somthin, somthin for you to ponder over:

It is Man's tradition to celebrate the birth of Jesus on the 25th of Dec. every year. It is always the same date. We all have birthdays and we always celebrate it on the same date every year.

Now there are some who have lost loved ones and they sometime say a prayer on the anniversary of their death, and that day is always the same each year.

Now my question is this,

Why is it the tradition of Man to move the death and resurection of Jesus from one date to another? Sometimes it may be in March, and other times it may be as late as April. If you know the date of his birth and use the same date for that, why has not "The Church" given you a set date for his death and resurection?

Just a little something to think about.

The answer is out there.......now search and find it!!!

thanks again for reading the post.

Upvote 0

Splayd

Just some guy
Apr 19, 2006
✟8,071.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eccl12and13,
I'm not sure what you think you're teaching, but so far you haven't raised anything I didn't know. We've ascertained that there are things you didn't know and haven't considered in your conclusions but you continue to refuse to address them.

The Christmas thing was a nice distraction from the point at hand, but it's not news. Jesus wasn't born in December 25th. I agree. It makes little to no sense to suggest he was. A more fitting date would have been during the fall feasts. Not sure how that relates to when Jesus rose though. Is the argument that because the church invented a date for one thing they necessarily provided fake information for the other? That's poor logic.

As to the different dates - that's common sense. We use a different calendar today than the Jews did then. Check and you'll see that the Jewish passover is on a different day each year too (according to our calendar). It's because our calendars are different. Personally, I prefer to stick to the Passover dates but the same "different dates each year" still occurs. You keep demonstrating that your wonderful new truth was determined without knowing enough information.

Now, instead of dancing around with wonderful new questions (which we already know) and fantastic insights into man's traditions (which we often agree with - we aren't Catholics here), perhaps you could simply answer some of the questions asked of you and demonstrate your understanding of the things we disagree on.

Earlier I said this discussion was pointless unless you could demonstrate that the Sabbath immediately preceding Jesus' resurrection definitely wasn't a weekly sabbath OR that Jesus definitely didn't die on Thursday or Friday. You've still failed to do so. I won't bother responding to any more posts until you do.

Peace

Upvote 0