Should The White Nationalist Party be on CF in the politics board?

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have to be honest, I kind of flipped on this guy, but he's is trying suggest a new forum section for Unconventional Politics Section. He then wants to make a section for the White National Party so he can talk in a safe zone. I do not know if their could be a more racist party in America. I personally abhor racism.

But the question is.... do we discuss this? Is it his right to post? If I am not mistaken even Trump had a run in with these guys or something.

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...litics-section-in-the-politics-forum.7931308/

Reactions: SepiaAndDust

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He then wants to make a section for the White National Party so he can talk in a safe zone.

There are plenty of places on the Internet for white nationalists. Heck, there have been people on the Politics section on CF that have spouted some positions that would be at home with white nationalism.

If I am not mistaken even Trump had a run in with these guys or something.

I believe there's a Super PAC that's been stumping for him, supported by the American Freedom Party. That doesn't mean that Trump vocally approves of the group, but his speeches have certainly fueled the energy of racist groups. Today's white nationalists put on a really convincing show, eschewing bed sheets and swastikas for dog whistle language like "European-American," "Multiculturalism," "Western Civilization," and the like.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are a few people who post regularly in American Politics who are entirely sympathetic to his views. They are allowed to post their views without being called out on their name.

Why not have a safe house for bigots and racists? That way we can easily see who self-identifies.

Upvote 0

KitKatMatt

stupid bleeding heart feminist liberal
May 2, 2013
✟29,520.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Allowing people who hold these views to speak on this forum is one thing. Unless they're being disruptive or harassing other users, then they should be allowed.

However, if there was a special section for white supremacists to gather and feel "safe" on this website, I'd ditch it in an instant. That kind of mindset is disgusting and shouldn't be promoted, especially by a website like this.

Upvote 0

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually if you look on their PAGE they are quite militant and have KKK, Neo-Nazi, Neo-Confederate, and Aryan Brotherhood symbolism everywhere.

88 represents HH for Heil Hitler.

I was speaking of the group stumping for Trump. I understand that there are still many obviously racist neo-Nazi groups in the United States, it's just that there are now also groups that have a polished image that doesn't scream white nationalist, and I think that's really dangerous. The American Freedom Party has a very sanitized website.

There are a few people who post regularly in American Politics who are entirely sympathetic to his views. They are allowed to post their views without being called out on their name.

Why not have a safe house for bigots and racists? That way we can easily see who self-identifies.

Perhaps we should bring back the political party badges so we can see just who's waving a swastika around here.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Allowing people who hold these views to speak on this forum is one thing. Unless they're being disruptive or harassing other users, then they should be allowed.

However, if there was a special section for white supremacists to gather and feel "safe" on this website, I'd ditch it in an instant. That kind of mindset is disgusting and shouldn't be promoted, especially by a website like this.
Well, when you put it that way, I have to agree with you - it should not be promoted.

Upvote 0

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Well, when you put it that way, I have to agree with you - it should not be promoted.
But I do like the idea of being able to see who is who in a safe house. Not that it takes much to see who is who from their general posts.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Whenever you try to silence ideas you don't like you essentially leave them to fester just beneath the surface, but the bad ideas don't go away. People don't stop thinking what they do just because they're told not to. At least with it out in the open, you get to see who's who and what they think and can respond accordingly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Where's the "Social Conservatives" political party then?
That only came about because me and another old member, and both of us were republicans at the time, were not considered republican enough
for a group of other republicans at the time. So they petitioned for a separate safehouse to exclude us.

It had nothing to do with a political party.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I agree. No point in doing that unless the mods want to get this website on the terrorism watch list.

Reactions: KitKatMatt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
To be fair, the guy is a fifteen-year-old who's evidently just discovered this brand new thing. You know how teens get when they latch onto something. Anyway, I think he's been banned.

Last year, my seventeen-year-old (then) got all het up about 9-11 conspiracies. I didn't really dissuade him because it's better that he learn at a young age that just because someone is convincing doesn't mean that they're telling you the truth.

I imagine the guy'll be back with a whole new set of beliefs when he's old enough to post here.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0