Should Puerto Rico be state?

Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe Mexico should take a vote a send a request to the USA for annexation and statehood as well.

Never. To join a Nation ruled by protestant heretics and Anticatholic Masons everywhere, no, never.

Changing Our Style of construction of poor houses made of Bricks and Concrete to "nice" houses made of Wood... Never.

Changing Our University System from Tuittion Free to Student Loans USA Style, Never.

Changing Our Public Health Care System single paid and the Universal Health Care System Seguro Popular, for the Lethal system of Deductibles/Copays/Preconditions US Style. Never.

Paying taxes to found rich oil companies Wars in Middle East. Never

Paying more than 4 times the costs of Medicines than in any other country. Never.

Joining the Murderer soldiers who have killed Thousands in Middle East, that supports Israel Ocupation of Palestin Catholics territories in Cisjordan, and that supports the settlements of slavics of non jewish blood... Never.

We are quite All right Like We are now. In any case, California and Texas may come back again.

Hispanics.jpg

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Gotta love those narcoterrorist drug cartels, I guess..... ^_^
Imagine this, we are struggling with Narco Movement of Drugs here in México, somehow by an act of Magic once the Drugs reach The Border, there inside the USA no Narco Lords, No Drug violence, no war on drugs. ¿Do you want to compare the Drug Addiction each side of the Border?

Just Marijuana:

1200px-World_map_of_countries_by_annual_prevalence_of_cannabis_use.svg.png

Just Cocaine:

List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use.jpg

Opiates alone:

total_2010_2012_final.jpg

An interesting thing is that USA seems to have strong problems of addiction and small problems of Drug competence this is only posible if the police and the Drug dealers have an agreement on who, how, where and when can Drugs be sold without police intervention. Somehow the police in USA is more capable of partitioning the Market among dealers, while in Mexico the police do not control the market and thus cartels have to fight for their shares.

Another interesting thing is that These three maps show a DEEP corruption in the Social fabric of USA, ¿What is causing that so many US citizens look for Drugs?

I forgot Meth:

mapamph.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Imagine this, we are struggling with Narco Movement of Drugs here in México, somehow by an act of Magic once the Drugs reach The Border, there inside the USA no Narco Lords, No Drug violence, no war on drugs. ¿Do you want to compare the Drug Addiction each side of the Border?

Just Marijuana:

1200px-World_map_of_countries_by_annual_prevalence_of_cannabis_use.svg.png

Just Cocaine:

List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use.jpg

Opiates alone:

total_2010_2012_final.jpg

An interesting thing is that USA seems to have strong problems of addiction and small problems of Drug competence this is only posible if the police and the Drug dealers have an agreement on who, how, where and when can Drugs be sold without police intervention. Somehow the police in USA is more capable of partitioning the Market among dealers, while in Mexico the police do not control the market and thus cartels have to fight for their shares.

Another interesting thing is that These three maps show a DEEP corruption in the Social fabric of USA, ¿What is causing that so many US citizens look for Drugs?

US is not alone in the use of narcotics, as is Mexico. I can say after pretty extensive reading and visiting various sites and/or blogs regarding the cartel, that Mexico is consumed by violence and demonic activity. Mexico has more murder and violence than even the Middle East.

Rarely have I seen the atrocities committed in Mexico . Mexico and its citizens need to accept accountability for the daily atrocities such as torture, beheadings, hangings, desolving bodies in gasoline, uploading videos where frightened victims are tortured, sexually abused and murdered.

The worship of false demonic Saints such as Santa Muerte is consuming Mexico.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
US is not alone in the use of narcotics, as is Mexico. I can say after pretty extensive reading and visiting various sites and/or blogs regarding the cartel, that Mexico is consumed by violence and demonic activity. Mexico has more murder and violence than even the Middle East.

Rarely have I seen the atrocities committed in Mexico . Mexico and its citizens need to accept accountability for the daily atrocities such as torture, beheadings, hangings, desolving bodies in gasoline, uploading videos where frightened victims are tortured, sexually abused and murdered.

The worship of false demonic Saints such as Santa Muerte is consuming Mexico.

As you wish I care not, just do not gneralize, Not even 0.0001% of mexicans believe in santa muerte neither they practice satanism, what it happens is that in Mexico very few people have guns and all of them arrived through USA Border, that is our Issue, We Must built a barrier to stop the trafic of guns from USA or to allow all mexicans to have guns so we can defend ourselves from Drug dealers. But it is really sad to know that your very government doesn't help Fast and Furious was the intentional movement of Guns across the border by the US Governement into Mexican drug Cartels,

It is sad that USA has to créate disorder in México in order to PResent itself as the only one capable to Settle Order. quite the gringo Way.

Non the Less You hypocritically show no accountability for the Drug addiction problema of your society ¿Can you tell us why?

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
As you wish I care not, just do not gneralize, Not even 0.0001% of mexicans believe in santa muerte neither they practice satanism, what it happens is that in Mexico very few people have guns and all of them arrived through USA Border, that is our Issue, We Must built a barrier to stop the trafic of guns from USA or to allow all mexicans to have guns so we can defend ourselves from Drug dealers. But it is really sad to know that your very government doesn't help Fast and Furious was the intentional movement of Guns across the border by the US Governement into Mexican drug Cartels,

It is sad that USA has to créate disorder in México in order to PResent itself as the only one capable to Settle Order. quite the gringo Way.

Non the Less You hypocritically show no accountability for the Drug addiction problema of your society ¿Can you tell us why?

Not sure we need to use the pejorative gringo. I agree with you tegarding fast and furious but disagree with you in blaming the extreme violence and utterly corrupt Mexican government on the big bad gringo.

Take some responsibilty. All ethnic groups, countries and nationalities have faced subjugation and violence by other groups, it is the nature of man.

Mexicans treat the indigenous Mexican Indians like trash. That is why the Zapatistas rose up against the corrupt government.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Not sure we need to use the pejorative gringo. I agree with you tegarding fast and furious but disagree with you in blaming the extreme violence and utterly corrupt Mexican government on the big bad gringo.

Take some responsibilty. All ethnic groups, countries and nationalities have faced subjugation and violence by other groups, it is the nature of man.

Mexicans treat the indigenous Mexican Indians like trash. That is why the Zapatistas rose up against the corrupt government.

Well I keep finding you not to take any accountability for drug addiction in USA as a cause for Drug Cartels to dipute drug trails to the Border and a way for US Government to give away weapons to Drug cartels.

In the case of Mexicans and indignous people, guess What Zapatistas were protesting the spreading of Protestantism in their comunities founded by US churches and by Foreigners purchasing large extensions of Land in Chiapas and invading the territories of the indigenous people,

The Zapatistas protested that invasión and the government far from exterminating the zapatistas put order in the Territorial disputes and took the foreigners out from the Mayan comunities.

And about the Treatment of Indigenous people We in Mexico have had our Indigenous Presidents Benito Juarez and Porfirio Díaz. And we have had our Black President Vicente Guerrero like 200 years earlier to USA. Yes USA must be accountable for being so racist in so Late times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, Alonso, it is completely clear that the only purpose you have here is to denigrate the United States and to employ this forum as a vehicle to spout your hostility and hatred---and that goes all the way back to your first posts here nearly a year ago. You think that everything about the United States and its people is disgusting, reprehensible, and repugnant. My advice is: stay home. If you like Mexico better, then that's where you should be. Believe it or not, there are Americans who love their country just as much as you despise it. And there are also Americans who are good, decent, devout people, not that that makes any difference to you; I suspect your hatred has blinded you to the point where nothing about America or Americans has any sort of positive connotation to you. So be it. This will be my last interaction with you; I do not desire any further contact with you and will conduct myself accordingly, and I will expect like consideration from you. Good day to you, Sir.

Moderators: if I have transgressed any rules by posting this, please accept my apologies in advance and feel free to delete this post. I am a United States military veteran, disabled due to my service, and I tend to become just a little snippy when foreigners badmouth my country. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well, Alonso, it is completely clear that the only purpose you have here is to denigrate the United States

No it is not my purpose but there you can read where I started to Point the beam on you eyes, One of your Fellow Unitedstatians said that "If Mexico votes for Anexation..." that is Denigration in pure substance.

and to employ this forum as a vehicle to spout your hostility and hatred---and that goes all the way back to your first posts here nearly a year ago.

You certainly missed the entire case, I am member her since 2010, not one year at all, and yes thing became Creepy when I realized that some Catholics here started to Chant Trump hatred towards Mexico. They seem more antimexicans than catholics at times.

Had Trump never happened We would never had this kind of disputes, but somehow Trump unhided something deep in the USA Whites councience. I am just Taking my stand.

You think that everything about the United States and its people is disgusting,

I never said that but ironically by saying that you do show that you think such things from mexicans.

reprehensible, and repugnant. My advice is: stay home.

I'll Do whatever I wish, in Exchange to you, I only fear God.

If you like Mexico better, then that's where you should be.

Wherever I am is not a matter of your interest.

Believe it or not, there are Americans who love their country just as much as you despise it.

It is a plinciple of life that to love others you must love yourself first, somehow making wars in nations 10,000km away from US Territory to por peoples to take their oil away from them is not a sign of love at all, but it is a reflection of wha it is happening there in USA Greed is at its highest. Tell me ¿Why your government removed Tuittion Free University to your children? ¿didn't you fight to improve their lives? ¿didn't oil companies made great business with the death of some of your fellow soldiers? ¿Can you sincerly say taht you are fighting for your country? ¿Aren't you being deceived by the rulers of it?

And there are also Americans who are good, decent, devout people, not that that makes any difference to you;

I answered a Provocation from one of your fellows. that is all. If you Degrade My country don't expect me to stay shut. I will Bring no lie, but the Though Truth about yours.

I suspect your hatred has blinded you to the point where nothing about America or Americans has any sort of positive connotation to you.

Don't you think that If I had that conception of your country Wouldn't I stop coming to participate in this forum? For sure I was more participant until Trump campaign and generalized support to him from Catholics made me to realice that you have serious issues with racism and that some of you are more Antimexicans tan Catholics. That caused me to cease my enthucisams to come and do some Apologetics here. I now come seldom, and when I come I realize, sadly, that you Catholics have made it to Split this One Bread One Body into Two, the Democratic catholics and the Republican catholics. SHAME ON YOU for that.

One Bread One Body should be the only Catholic Subforum in the ChristianForum. and you have managed to Split it into Two. No other denomination did that.

I am not against US citizens, I am agains imperialism, supremacists and Racists. If you identify yourself with those then you are not going to like me.

So be it. This will be my last interaction with you; I do not desire any further contact with you and will conduct myself accordingly, and I will expect like consideration from you. Good day to you, Sir.

Do as you wish as I will do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums