Short version of my personal testimony...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have personally experienced miraculous happenings with myself in my own personal life,

Well, I don't know if this will help or not, and I'm not going to go into long drawn out details but I personally have been shown over and over and over again, many, many signs and wonders and portents in my environment and through the forces of the environment (nature) and through animals and people, and have had so, so very, very many strange set of series of multiple upon multiple coincidences, that were just to coincidental and happened to many times to be just mere coincidence...

I have personally been shown many things, most of which was so much I can't even remember them all, (all the specifics) But I had an all the sudden lightning and powerful windstorm blow in from out of no where in the space of about two minutes after just getting done praying on a park bench, I've spoke to the rain twice and it either started coming down a lot, lot harder immediately afterward, or in one case stopped immediately after my speaking/praying, and many, many other strange things happened to me that at first I tried to deny and say to myself "that's ridiculous" or "that's absurd, that's impossible" But after so, so many, many times I came to believe it and had to admit to myself most definitely for assuredity, I have seen and experienced the proof of God, I finally had to admit it to myself after many, many personal revelations.

I also heard voices, and have had some very strange dreams along with these coincidences along the way...

Well, just thought I'd share that, anyways I HAVE TO believe in God now, and I cannot take credit for my faith, nor judge those who have not experienced such things...

God Bless!