Not open for further replies.

JCSGA

Oct 9, 2013
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know God has huge things planned for me.
The devil has used sex as a way of keeping me from fulfilling God's plan for me.
The battle inside of me is wearing me out. God is working on me. I know this.
But the power of temptation is strong. My flesh is hard to control.
I don't want to let God down. I don't want to disappoint Him.
My Spirit wants to follow God. My flesh wants to run.

I'm exhausted. I believe God is using this as a way to teach me to depend on Him. To trust Him completely. I'm trying. Sometimes it feels as if every evil force in the universe is directed at me.

I need prayer. I need to be lifted up to God. My life will bring Him glory. My life with honor Him. My life will be a testimony to His love, grace, mercy and power.
I can't do this alone. I need prayer. I need His Spirit to guide me.

Thank you.

C

christsoccer

The devil has used sex as a way of keeping me from fulfilling God's plan for me.

I'm exhausted. I believe God is using this as a way to teach me to depend on Him. To trust Him completely. I'm trying. Sometimes it feels as if every evil force in the universe is directed at me.

I need prayer. I need to be lifted up to God. My life will bring Him glory. My life with honor Him. My life will be a testimony to His love, grace, mercy and power.

Thank you.

Prayers for you! God Bless
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟16,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi JCSGA, You seem aware of the enemy's schemes to bring down Man/Woman to stop them from fulfilling God's Plan for their lives,
Holy Father I stand before you in the Holy Name of Jesus, to stand in the gap to Pray with and for JCSGA, satan has captured Him in a net of immorality, and His Spirit and Soul cries out for your Mercy, and yout loving kindness towards him, he is being worn down by these attacks when all he wants to do is to Worship you Holy Father, to Bless you, and to be filled with the Holy Spirit, and his desire is to have the Mind and Life of Christ, I ask You to guide this Son, into Your Will Father,
and in Jesus Name I Pray and Ask. Amen...Elshevia...

Upvote 0

Etheri

Fellow Atheist
Aug 17, 2013
✟8,399.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Thank you.

:prayer:

Upvote 0

Near

In Christ we rise
Dec 7, 2012
✟24,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the biggest mistake is not seeing that sin is a choice.
The Spirit does guide, but, we must follow, hence the phrase, "obey God".

It's either one or the other, Spirit or Flesh, you choose to follow one.

Choose the Spirit.

For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. (Romans 8:5-9 NKJV)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.