Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Separating Sheep from Goats

HEADLINE

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am (the right hand in Heaven), there ye may be also.

This process is going on .... RIGHT NOW ...... as we speak! Jesus arrived in full glory at Father's Throne when Father RAISED HIM from death, sat him at His right hand, and ordained him a "Priest forever after the Order of Mechizedec".

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Luke 24:50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. 51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

Jesus' payment for his work on the cross is ALL the children God created on the 4th Creation Day as a "heritage and possession". To receive his pay for being Father's Atonement Lamb, Jesus must CALL EACH INDIVIDUAL SHEEP BY HIS TRUE NAME!! No one has ever heard that name spoken before and only Father knows it. Father must tell Jesus the names to call in the Order that He created us.

John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

All sheep are human beings

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Psalm 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Ezekiel 34:31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

No man can be lost; none will be lost

Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition (tare and scapegoat); that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed (children of men) in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares (demons), and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat (humans) into my barn.

Tares are demonic scapegoats that surround men and clinging to our bodies to escape (the pit) falling through solid matter, Matthew 12:43, Habakkuk. 1:4.

Jesus has been busy

You might think Jesus has been lounging around drinking wine and having fun in Heaven after Father sat him at His right hand. But that is far from the real story. Father gave him all the children as a "heritage and possession". And to receive them as his own Jesus must "call them by name" individually. It has been more than 2000 years since Jesus rose up to Heaven. He has been WORKING! Being "The resurrection and the life" is not simple. All Jesus has been doing is CALLING NAMES as fast as Father tells them to him. Those who rise are guests of honor in the Family Reunion Wedding Feast.

2 Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

Ode of Solomon 42:1 I stretched out my hands and approached my Lord: 2 For the stretching of my hands is His sign: 2 My expansion is the outspread tree which was set up on the way of the Righteous One. 4 And I became of no account to those who did not take hold of me and I shall be with those who love me. 5 All my persecutors are dead; and they sought after me who hoped in me, because I was alive: 6 And I rose up and am with them; and I will speak by their mouths. 7 For they have despised those who persecuted them; 8 And I lifted up over them the yoke of my love; 9 Like the arm of the bridegroom over the bride, 10 So was my yoke over those that know me: 11 And as the couch that is spread in the house of the bridegroom and bride, 12 So is my love over those that believe in me. 13 And I was not rejected though I was reckoned to be so. 14 I did not perish, though they devised it against me. 13 Sheol saw me and was made miserable: 16 Death cast me up and many along with me. 17 I had gall and bitterness, and I went down with him to the utmost of his depth: 18 And the feet and the head he let go, for they were not able to endure my face: 19 And I made a congregation of living men amongst his dead men, and I spake with them by living lips: 20 Because my word shall not be void: 21 And those who had died ran towards me: and they cried and said, Son of God, have pity on us, and do with us according to thy kindness. 22 And bring us out from the bonds of darkness: and open to us the door by which we shall come out to thee. 23 For we see that our death has not touched thee. 24 Let us also be redeemed with thee: for thou art our Redeemer. 25 And I heard their voice; and my name I sealed upon their heads: 26 For they are free men and they are mine. Hallelujah.

It seems as though that is a wonderful event going on up there, and it is. BUT ever since Jesus went Home, Father has kept him busy. He has to call the Family Roll and that is a very BIG TASK because our numbers are so great. No earthly names appear in the Book of Life (Father's photographic mind). Jesus calls us by our true names that no one has heard before. Every time he calls a name, someone rises from the earth and appears in Heaven. Think about the death toll in every city and nation around the world. Over three hundred thousand people rise as "the daily sacrifice" in Old Testament terms every 24 hours. That is a lot of names to just utter. He has to STAND there and call the roll. Jesus has been standing before Father calling the names of the children as fast as He reveals them. This is a VERY, VERY BIG JOB! That is what Jesus has been doing ever since he arrived at the Throne. So do you think Jesus is having fun and games with his reward for service? There may be great joy for those called, but to me it seems that Father "put him to work"!! And that is not easy! Imagine how you would feel if you had to stand there and call out names on a seemingly endless list, so many numbers and names that they cannot be counted!! I think I would be tired after one hour of work! But Jesus can't stop for rest. Father is right there beside him and he cannot stop until all the children are in! If you ask me, I still think Jesus has a tough job to do! Hallelujah!

Only humans (sheep) RISE from Satan's prison of hell when Jesus calls a name. Devils (tares-goats) are by-passed. Their names do not appear in Father's Book of Life. They have tried to make a case for themselves, but Jesus says to them, "Depart from me, you workers of iniquity! I do not know you"!

Glorify God!
God did it! :thumbsup::amen::clap:

Gareth

Jan 3, 2008
South Woodham Ferrers, Essex.
✟9,834.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Single
Well the good news is, we don't do the choosing. Real Christians do the legwork to try and find those who are sighing and groaning over all the bad things going on in the world, and try to help them. But as to salvation, well, that is down to us to decide where we want to be. The angels do the reaping Jesus said in his parable. The conclusion of this system is almost upon us (no, I'm not talking about the Mayan Calendar or Planet X) so an individual's salvation is paramount. If the End came tomorrow just how or where would we stand in God's eyes. Sobering thought isn't it?

Upvote 0