Los Angeles Area
✟830,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Republican Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina launched a presidential exploratory committee Wednesday morning.

“I will never back down in defense of the conservative values that make America exceptional. And that’s why I’m announcing my exploratory committee for president of the United States,” Scott said in a new video.

Scott – the only Black Republican in the Senate – has been testing the waters for months. Since setting off on a listening tour in February focused on “Faith in America,” he’s made frequent visits to Iowa.

He’s scheduled to hold events in the early voting state on Wednesday.

“I’ve been doing a lot of thinking the past few months,” Scott wrote in a Tuesday night email to his supporters teasing a Wednesday morning announcement on Fox. “I’ve been thinking about my faith. I’ve been thinking about the future of our country. And I’ve been thinking about the Left’s plan to ruin America.”

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Republican Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina launched a presidential exploratory committee Wednesday morning.

“I will never back down in defense of the conservative values that make America exceptional. And that’s why I’m announcing my exploratory committee for president of the United States,” Scott said in a new video.

Scott – the only Black Republican in the Senate – has been testing the waters for months. Since setting off on a listening tour in February focused on “Faith in America,” he’s made frequent visits to Iowa.

He’s scheduled to hold events in the early voting state on Wednesday.

“I’ve been doing a lot of thinking the past few months,” Scott wrote in a Tuesday night email to his supporters teasing a Wednesday morning announcement on Fox. “I’ve been thinking about my faith. I’ve been thinking about the future of our country. And I’ve been thinking about the Left’s plan to ruin America.”
I would encourage him, I do not think that he can get the nomination for president but he could be a very solid pick for VP

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
what does that have to do with his qualifications and capabilities to do the job?
Nothing seeing that I didn't any statement about that at all. You said he would make a great VP, I asked whose VP?

Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟93,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nothing seeing that I didn't any statement about that at all. You said he would make a great VP, I asked whose VP?
Back in the olden times, the VP was picked after the Presidential candidate was nominated. Usually at the convention.

Reactions: tempy1
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Back in the olden times, the VP was picked after the Presidential candidate was nominated. Usually at the convention.
And originally the VEEP was the person who came in second, ensuring a check/balance at the very tippy-top of an Administration.

Upvote 0