Self Introduction

aglcmohan

Jun 29, 2010
✟7,626.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Married
I wish to join the Christian Forums to stay together withthe devotees of the Lord and pray with them for the welfare of the whole world. Peace to be all and May GOD bless everybody. I read the Bible everyday and pray to the Lord at 3:00 am. However, I feel I am losing the track somewhere. When I close my eyes, I do not see the Lord but some wild images. I am still awaiting the grace of the Lord to bless me. Help me and pray for me so that my prayers are forwarded to the Divine Lord. Thanks Mohan

Last edited:
Reactions: Sphinx777

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome18.gif

Hello and welcome to Christian Forums!
clap.gif

If you have any questions or need prayer or just want to talk you can always contact me.
Praying for you :prayer:

God Bless,

Krissy_Cakes
wave.gif

Your welcome angel
angel.gif

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wish to join the Christian Forums to stay together withthe devotees of the Lord and pray with them for the welfare of the whole world. Peace to be all and May GOD bless everybody. I read the Bible everyday and pray to the Lord at 3:00 am. However, I feel I am losing the track somewhere. When I close my eyes, I do not see the Lord but some wild images. I am still awaiting the grace of the Lord to bless me. Help me and pray for me so that my prayers are forwarded to the Divine Lord. Thanks Mohan

angels-11.jpg

Welcome Mohan,
I see that you have a Hindu faith icon--- are you praying to the Hindu god(s) or the Christian God? Do you believe in the Christian faith or are you a Hindu believer? (Both are MORE than welcomed here of course ;))

Praying at 3 am takes a lot of dedication--- while most people are sleeping, you are forsaking your body's need to sleep in order to praise God. Reading the Bible and having a daily prayer life is wonderful and I hope you can continue to do this every day! The wild images you are seeing may either be a message from God (sort of like prophetic visions) or perhaps it is Satan tempting you. Pray about what you see to the Lord and hopefully He will help provide you an answer.

May the Lord fulfill all He has planned for you and provide you with light on these visions. I look forward to seeing you around the board. God bless! :wave:

~Tati
ANGELROSE.gif

Upvote 0

JESUS<3sYOU

Sverige är bäst!
Jun 30, 2010
✟8,200.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox

I don't know why you expect to see the Lord when you close your eyes, but I would say that it's not for us to put Him on trial like that.

The prohibition of images in the ten commandments applies here too. I was taught that the best one can do is to empty oneself of fantasies, to clean up and take out the trash, so to speak. And then of course, to pray.

Upvote 0