Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea where this thread belongs, but here is as good as any.
Although I suspect non christians should read it too: it will challenge their certainty in atheism.

ALL SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS. IT IS SCARY...

I am not an alarmist by nature. Nor do i waste time on analysing "end times" because Jesus says none of us will know the day or hour. Padre Pio sums up my normal demeanour "pray, hope and dont worry!"

But recent events make me very concerned.

I won't delve into many details ,for one thing there is too much of it, and for another interested readers can confirm what I say from many sources like "Hafferts: Meet the witnesses" "a message to a nuclear age" "akita" "our lady of good success" and so on...

Indeed the journey of research is fascinating.

It is not my intention to challenge non catholics, but this does have catholic overtones.

Heres why I am worried.

EVENT 1
In 1917 a lady appeared to some children in Fatima portugal.
The veracity of what she had to say can be confirmed in a prophecy come true.
So I will start with that.

She said months before: " come on October 13, and God will perform a miracle, that all will see and believe"

100000 witnesses gathered to see what would take place. Most expecting nothing would. Understand that the administrators of Portugal were intent on communism, even before Russia and "to wipe out religious practice in a generation". The prime newspapers were atheist and aimed to ridicule religion. The authorities tried to bar access with soldiers, but failed.
Under threat of pain of death (which the children believed to be true) the authorities tried to persuade the children to change their story - the children refused to take back a word.

FULFILLMENT

All of the witnesses confirm that for a period of ten minutes. on that day, in that place:
- The sun became easy to look at without blindness, but the edges were very defined (so not obscured)
- The sun was seen to dance in the sky
- It emitted radiant bands of colour.
- It appeared to drop towards towards the people, many thought it was the end of the world.
They were drenched from torrential rain. Yet in a few seconds they and the ground became dry.

SUBSTANTIATION
An entire book of witness statements is avaialble. Proffessional witnesses from professors to police, lawyers and so on including many atheists, expecting it to be a non event. It was confirmed by the very authority witnesses, who wanted to supress religion. Many articles in sceptic newspapers confirmed both the prophecy and the fulfillment.
It was not a mass hypnosis or autosuggestion. Because it was confirmed by witnesses for up to 20 miles, including many up to 10 miles away, many of whom had no idea of the miracle , and wondered what was happening.

CRUCIAL ISSUE
Disregard entirely the mechanism of the event, So disregard whether or not it was a particular geophyiscal anomaly.indeed disregard the fact that the lady was only seen or heard by the children, noone else.
The fact is it was sufficient a prophesy for 100000 to gather. So it was not hindsight wisdom.

The fact is the phenomenon was so unusual it had not been seen or recorded before. And it happened on the day the lady said, in the place she said.
That makes random chance inconceivable.

Atheists try to rationalise the physical event (and they fail) - they miss the point. The prophesy of it is unarguable.
That gives the message credibility

The lady said and had already said before the miracle:
(note this was during WW1)
"god is much offended, and unless man repents, a worse war will occur in the reign of the next pope.
" and russia will spread its errors all over the world"
"unless man repents, know that when you see an unknown light, it will mark the beginning of the worse war"
"then an era of peace will be granted to the world"
( at that time the russian / soviet state had yet to rear its ugly head: so it was an amazing prediction! - impossible for a child to invent!)

STILL NOT CONVINCED?

Study the miracle of doves that accompanied the long journey of the statue that was carried from Fatima in celebration of it. The action of the doves is beyond chance, reported in newspapers, for whom the doves became more interesting than the statue! As was what the doves did at the eucharist. Too many withnesse s to dispute it. Inexplicable.

THE NEXT PROPHECY FULFILLED
"unless man repents, know that when you see an unknown light, it will mark the beginning of the worse war"
On January 25 1939 the night sky lit up with a red curtain of light that was seen across most of the northern hemisphere. Again not an event repeated before or since. ALL major newspapers reported it. Nature magazine records it as an aurora (which of course are normally green - and very limited - this was red, and seen as far as north africa! whether or not it was an aurora is questionable)

January 25 not only marks a few days after Hitler giving terms to poland to surrender part of Poland (they refused), and a couple of days before he sends his foreign secretary back to say "or else". They still refused. A couple of weeks later hitler invaded. But the decision will have been arouind that time.
Less well known is it marks the day Rakovsky confirmed Stalin was talked into joining the war for poland as well. At the same time. On the same day of the "unknown light" Was that a coincidence?

THE REST OF THE MESSAGE
The lady says in addition to "man must repent" - but also she demands a consecration of Russia, to stop them spreading errors, which in the terms formally asked for , never happened.
But it is interesting that within a short period of when JPII partially did what was asked. Gorbachev began the glasnost that dismantled the soviet uniion. Another uncanny coincidence.

EVENT
In 1978 a nun in Japan witnessed supernatural events concerning a statue in Akita.

VERIFICATION
Some of the events were scientifically verified. THat the statue itself had no hidden channels, for water, and it did indeed weep on camera. That were 100 incidients recorded of that , and samples analysed said "human tears" incompatible with it being the nun herself. There are many swab samples still in existence after forensic testing.

The lady spoke to the nun.
To say. "God is very offended. The message has not been heeded"
"the consecration was not done"

She said "unless man now repents, God will punish with a fire from sky that will kill millions a day."
"many of those living will wish they were dead" "believers and clergy will not be spared"
"the eucharist is being profaned"
"marriage is being profaned" (note the gay marriage laws just being enacted)
"The church will be infiltrated by satan" (note the abuse scandals)

It is a stark message. Read it in books on Akita..
In the land of Hiroshima - the message of fire from the sky in understood and poignant.
All consider it an extension of Fatima - a follow up message of fire .

In the end she says, God will triumph, and the church will continue.
But it will be very nasty for those here.

( I have left many catholic messages out - like the need for the rosary - because it needs wider audience - perhaps skeptics on that should consider that pretty much the only survivors in the critical mile in hiroshima, lived in a wooden building where the rosary was said repeatedly..... Another coincidence?)

A WORRYING ANALOGY
A nun - sister Maria of Jesus ( see the prophecy of the lady of good success) - was asked by a lady (see the pattern?) to tell the then King of france, who was a believer , his successors less so, to make a consecration for france back in the 18th century which they never did.

By some coincidence 100years to the date of the message, the king was killed in the french revolution as atheist forces dominated.
We are now 100 years from the message of fatima......

ROLL ON TODAY.

Look at the state of the church and politics and I am worried...

Trump cancelling the nuclear treaties with Russia and Iran.
Goading North Korea. Who are testing wepaons.
Russias foreign minister saying this could be trumps "cuba" moment.
How many plutonium warheads are unaccounted in russia.
Iran threatening. ISIS attempting world domination and they dont care about life.
The financial system on the edge of forecasted meltdown again..
The US withdrew from UNESCO ( a peace organisation) 100 years to the day.
Is it a coincidence we are now 100 years (same as france) from the message at Fatima to these events?

Would you trust any of our leaders - trump - putin - kim jong - iran etc with a red button at present?

It is extremely hard to discount the prophesy on evidence.
The prophecy fulfilled in 1917 - again in 1939
So we should heed the message!

A lady who can predict one war, has the provenance to be trusted in predicting a worse one.

As a catholic I am not obliged to believe any of this. But i do....

For those who prefer video, this contains some of it..

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JohnB445

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Thanks for the post, OP. I have read some of this in the past, though not all of it. My only comment is that the many Orthodox take offense at the call for the conversion of Russia, as they believe that such a call was not necessary, as from their perspective, Russia had already been converted. I wonder if it is possible that the message was not calling for a conversion of Russian Orthodox to become Catholic, but rather for atheists and Communists to convert to Christianity?

Reactions: Mountainmike
Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the post, OP. I have read some of this in the past, though not all of it. My only comment is that the many Orthodox take offense at the call for the conversion of Russia, as they believe that such a call was not necessary, as from their perspective, Russia had already been converted. I wonder if it is possible that the message was not calling for a conversion of Russian Orthodox to become Catholic, but rather for atheists and Communists to convert to Christianity?

I understand.
But I am sure it was not a reference to the church, but to a state ideologically opposed to the church, and the proletariat following them down the same atheist road. ( incidentally was a road that portugal was trying to go down at the time of the apparations..to kill religion in a generation)

The communists in charge were certainly not converted and preached relativism - and did what they could to surpress religion..
The church was only just tolerated. Like it is in China now.
I am guessing it is easier post Glasnost. - I am also guessing the church has to tread carefully. It cant afford to get involved in ecumenism that even hints people in other lands are in charge.

Were you aware of such as the happenings on Jan 25 1939?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I was not aware of the 1939 incidents.
It adds credence to the overall message.
Its all documented. Nature records the light. And newspapers.
If in that case you look on the web for Jan 1939 (wiki lists the events)
See the stark events in germany/poland threats.
Look up the radovsky interview - confirms how stalin was talked into the war.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟325,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
There are many kinds of anomalies but not all are from God just because a sign showed up. In fact in the end times Satan's powers increase and signs and wonders are part of the increase. We should always seek wise counsel from the Holy Spirit and also be sure anything we see lines up with scripture.

Meanwhile your concerns are well founded even without the lady story. This is a time like no other to lead as many as will follow to Christ Jesus. We have our hope in Him but most do not. It's not a time to pace the floor wringing hands out but a call to action..

Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the reply

I would say the overall message is "God is offended, repent" to avoid this.
So is totally Christian, indeed Fatima and Akita have been deemed worth of belief by investigations. Thats not automatic. It has not happened for such as medugorje, and the church is very sceptical of any and all of these claims.
Contrary to popular belief - it really does not want such claims, certainly doesnt encourage them.. It puts the church in a difficult postion.

The present leaders dont help with confidence having hotheads like trump in the whitehouse, putin in Russia, kim jong un firing missiles, iran issuing threats, Saudi arabia actually attacking other states, and ISIS intent on world domination, not caring about life..

Would you trust any of the above with a red button!?
This level of threat - and technology to act on the threat - is unique in history
As is the lack of diplomacy in the threat messages.

As an aside, a bit part of the ladies message is "portugal will always respond to the word of God". Im retiring and planning to live in portugal. That isnt a coincidence!

There are many kinds of anomalies but not all are from God just because a sign showed up. In fact in the end times Satan's powers increase and signs and wonders are part of the increase. We should always seek wise counsel from the Holy Spirit and also be sure anything we see lines up with scripture.

Meanwhile your concerns are well founded even without the lady story. This is a time like no other to lead as many as will follow to Christ Jesus. We have our hope in Him but most do not. It's not a time to pace the floor wringing hands out but a call to action..

Last edited:
Upvote 0