SC Rep. Jeff Duncan's wife files for divorce over 'extramarital affair' with lobbyist ; he went from 'Faith and Freedom BBQ' to 'paramour's house'

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
When Jeff Duncan left his "Faith and Freedom BBQ" at the end of August, after calling Melody Duncan his loving and supportive wife, he then went "directly to the home of his paramour."

Melody Duncan, wife of U.S. Rep. Jeff Duncan, R-SC 3rd District, filed for divorce Friday at the Laurens County Courthouse. In the filing, she accuses the 13-year conservative representative of having multiple extramarital affairs, and leaving their marital home to live with a woman he's having an ongoing sexual relationship with.

"[Duncan] has admitted this adulterous relationship to many other people, including the parties' sons and members of his staff," the complaint said.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

"As a life-long social conservative, I am a strong advocate for life and traditional family values." - TBF, many "holy" people in the Bible had multiple wives and concubines.

"The most basic component of our society is the family. Now more than ever, it is imperative that we protect the values that America was founded upon and have made our country great. I am a proud member of the Values Action Team because of my desire to protect family values."

oof!

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When Jeff Duncan left his "Faith and Freedom BBQ" at the end of August, after calling Melody Duncan his loving and supportive wife, he then went "directly to the home of his paramour."

Melody Duncan, wife of U.S. Rep. Jeff Duncan, R-SC 3rd District, filed for divorce Friday at the Laurens County Courthouse. In the filing, she accuses the 13-year conservative representative of having multiple extramarital affairs, and leaving their marital home to live with a woman he's having an ongoing sexual relationship with.

"[Duncan] has admitted this adulterous relationship to many other people, including the parties' sons and members of his staff," the complaint said.

Jesus would forgive him because Trump. I don't see what the big deal is, anyway. It was one man and one woman. It's biblical and, therefore, the GOP is God's party. I don't understand why Democrats have to make everything political. It's not necessary when freedom reigns. Oh, and guns are holy.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't think I'd make it as a politican. I'd be too dang tired from having to sleep with my constituents!

And this why we should overlook these small, forgivable examples of his misuse of power. This poor guy spends all his time tirelessly servicing serving the people. His moral failures are understandable given his sole focus on the common good. Who knows where his public service will lead him? Who knows who needs his services? God knows. Thankfully, we can know he's on God's side, which is all that matters.

Upvote 0