Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, Kyrie. Thanks for noticing.

Kyrie has a lot of energy now which is wonderful.

Can you post a picture of St. Nicholas work in progress and what it will look like when completed?

Re: my name change -- I wanted to have a user name that reflected my patron saint, the Theotokos, and honors my heavenly godmother, Regina. She fell asleep in the Lord in 2001 and died a holy death.

In Christ,
Elizabeth-Maria

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, Marius. You are doing a fantastic job in producing good coherent English. And that is awesome.

English is a difficult language because of the Latin, German, and French overlays. However, the hardest thing to understand about English is the Great Vowel Shift and that explains our many different spellings and the reason why English is so difficult to read and spell, even for native speakers.

I may be receiving a scholarship to further my teaching career. This May 2008, I will have earned my TESL Certificate and then in December I hope to have completed all the requirements for the Masters in Linguistics. Even so, I still find that I am still having trouble with spelling, punctuation, grammar, and finding all those ambiguous sentences that we generate unknowingly, especially when I am tired.

Reactions: ma2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Barky is very intelligent young man with great zeal and interest for Orthodoxy... I wish him well in his journey :)

Thanks for your compliments.

BMW is "heart" and "soul" of TAW :) Always gentle never debating or arguing nevertheless a humble example of the Orthodox faith... :)

Reactions: Nichole
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.