Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
wow. This is ridiculous. stuff like this really happens, and still when kids here in America get caught with their phone, they complain about having to pay 15 dollars to get it back...
I could say because the cultures are so different. American kids are not used to being threatened with 90 lashings. The cultures are polar opposites. How are kids supposed to act any differently when they don't really know any differently?

Upvote 0

Ellinas

Dec 30, 2009
✟727.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
HA! I dont think so! You really think Greece is viewed highly in the muslim world? Not to long ago there was an expulsion of Turks from Greece. You may not be racist but majority of your people are racist against Turks and Turks against Greeks. You don't see such racism like that in America where we kicked other people out our land. The least we do is make you our slave call you names. But even then we would never kick an entier ethnicity out our own country it would just be below us.
First of all Turkey is not held to esteem in the Arab world. Secondly it is a SECULAR country and thirdly we had in the past been at war with them. Greece is the main supporter of the Palestinian cause in Europe. Ask an Arab what he thinks of Yunanistan and then come and tell me what is common knowledge in the Middle East.

Upvote 0