Satan condemns people with a black ball-point pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celticflower

charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Scott_LaFrance said:
Now look what you've done. The Inquisition is here to check everyone's writing utencils. They've even brought the Rack, the fFluffy Pillows and the Comfy ChairQUOTE]

Escaping with the Spam pirates before the penguin on top of my TV set explodes! :p

Upvote 0

Elle_For_Short

Feb 6, 2006
California
✟738.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
:confused: I'm just confused about what pencils and pens have to do with anything other that there invention was a good one. BUT, to put my 2 cents in I perfer pens! Especially the ones with the real fine line like the Pental RSVPs.;)

Upvote 0

chrchr

Feb 5, 2006
california
✟197.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Others
KEPLER said:
***MONTY PYTHON HAT ON***

Thou shalt use a pencil, and only a pencil, for thine writings.

Thou shalt not scribble or doodle with thine pencil, for this is vanity.

Thou shalt not use "H" lead in thine pencil, for "H" stands for "Hell".

Thou shalt not use "F"; for it is for Fornicators.

Thou shalt not use "HB", for "HB" stands for "Hell Bound"; thus, a #2 pencil is right out!!

Thou shalt use "B" lead, for "B" stands for "Blessed". "2B" is twice blessed, and "3B" is thrice blessed.

Thou shalt not continuest on to "4B".

***MONTY PYTHON HAT OFF***

Cheers,

K

YES! a true Holy Grail fan! props to the funny post. lol :)

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Rebirth In Flames said:
In my quest to be more traditional, I have decided to use pencils to write with- only using a pen when necessary for filling out forms. Similar to the beard, a man who uses a pencil is considered to be different than many around him who are so obsessed with their fancy pens with advertisements of their choice written along its shaft. Pencils are simple, representing the Christian’s view of simplicity; pencils are “out-dated”, representing the Christian’s view of discipline and commitment to church history; they’re wood, representing the cross of Christ.. or, maybe I’m just thinking too much about my pencil. What are your views on the Holy pencil vs. the Satanic pen?
… anyone got a pencil sharpener handy?

By that reasoning, since all we use in the Marine Corps are computers and black ink pens, then I must be doomed to hell. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.