Sabbath Sentinel Magazine - JULY-AUG: (BSA) Bible Sabbath Association.

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This post will self delete in a few hours.
I hope the question can be answered simply and honestly before then or sometime today. (in private message or here)

I searched "heretic" with the search engine on this forum and nothing came up.

So if you might answer a simple question I posed in different words that apparently you turned me in for a few weeks ago and I got reprimanded with a point against me,
though I did nothing to break the rules of the forum,
what or why is "heretic" part of your username ? And why did you turn me in instead of answering back then ? No harm, no foul... an honest inquiry ....

Like the article you post in the op - it is clearly against heretics/against heresy.....

I agreed with all this long ago before ever seeing anything on the internet

>>>Those who post in this forum should agree with the following:
  • The Sabbath is the 7th Day of the week
  • The Sabbath is embedded within the Ten Commandments, as a sign/seal/mark of God.
  • The Sabbath began in the Garden of Eden, when God rested from all His Creation Week.
  • The Sabbath is kept to worship God as Creator and Redeemer.
  • The Sabbath was made for man.
  • The Sabbath is for all eternity, for all believers, and for heaven and earth.
why do you insist on contacting me publically, this is a private question. I am under no obligation to answer you in this matter, you have no rights here. I can name myself anything I want. if you knew anything about Adventism you would know why.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I deleted the post.
Your username is public and is misleading (or it was questionable to me and others).
So it seems right to question in the open , publicly,
for honesty and a good testimony... right ?
this is not appropriate. if you read anything about my posting you would know why. stop "calling me out" it. why can't you PM Me. How old are you?

Upvote 0