Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He must've been drugged up, I'm thinking. But you know 50 hours doing something shouldn't "kill" a person (not a healthy person). That's just two days. He must've been in poor health beforehead, which given his love of video games seems likely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Bah I've played longer stretches then that on a regular basis. Guy must have had a weak heart. You do begin to realize just how long a full day is though after you have been awake for 100 + hours, I don't know if I will try to pull something like that again.

Upvote 0

SpaceProg

Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
I once went without sleep for nearly a full week (I don't know what was wrong with me to cause that kind of insomnia). I started hallucinating guitars on conveyor belts. They were Gibson SGs. I started crying because I coudln't put them together fast enough. LOL...

I then woke up on the couch somehow. I have no idea how I got there.

Upvote 0

Kripost

Senior Veteran
Mar 23, 2004
✟2,681.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
SpaceProg said:
South Koreans seem to be really hardcore gamers. Especially online games. This isn't the first story like this I've read coming out of there either.

Well, South Korea have government-sponsored gaming tournaments, and dedicated television channels for computer gaming too. I remember in an article a few years ago, they also found the 'peak age' for playing RTS games, after which reaction time decreases.

Upvote 0