Romans 11:26a

Romans 11:26a

• Israel of God (Jewish remnant & grafted-in Gentiles & regrafted Jews)

• The State of Israel (50% of world Jewry)

• Worldwide Jewry

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

GratiaCorpusChristi

Good poll. I voted for the Israel of God, meaning the remnant of old Israel, the nations included in the new covenant, and later regrafted Jews. I particular like your inclusion of the latter, since I think Paul remains hopeful about the future of the Jewish people and God's purposes through Israel, but that doesn't necessarily mean each and every member of worldwide Jewry is assured salvation.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
And so all Israel shall be saved

How does this verse speak to you?

since some were blotted out of the book of life in the time of Moses . it is a very curious saying indeed . what would this imply for the rest of humanity?

i voted other .

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
When this passage says "all" it is not a literal "all" as in every Jewish soul but this is what is meant by "all" are the remnant Jews & grafted-in Gentiles & regrafted Jews chosen and predestined by God.

Here is another passage:

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

But some doctrines read this passage way too literally.

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Good poll. I voted for the Israel of God, meaning the remnant of old Israel, the nations included in the new covenant, and later regrafted Jews. I particular like your inclusion of the latter, since I think Paul remains hopeful about the future of the Jewish people and God's purposes through Israel, but that doesn't necessarily mean each and every member of worldwide Jewry is assured salvation.

Thank you sir! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ForChristJesus

Oct 20, 2013
✟15,377.00
Faith
Christian
And so all Israel shall be saved

How does this verse speak to you?

Israel of God is both the Old testament and New testament believers who are declared in Scripture as the former and latter sea.

Saint Paul clearly defines the New Covenant Israel as neither Jew, Greek nor Gentile, but all nations under Christ.

As far as God is concerned all Israel is saved who God has redeemed both within the former and latter sea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums