up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If I have faith in Jesus, then I have the NC law--the law of Christ.
I am not under the condemnation of any Mosaic law.
It is all the same law... the will of God over the will of man. What God has been saying since the Garden

Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟512,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. @BBAS 64

See, everyone has the CAPACITY to believe, something.

I know Pagans who believe they are in spiritual union with "mother earth".

They BELIEVE this.....its their FAITH.........but God didnt cause them to believe that..

Its what they chose to do with their FAITH, that is innate in all of us, as "the measure of faith".

Some People put their faith in : Science

Some People put their faith in : The Pope

Some People put their faith in : Joe Biden

Some People put their faith in : water baptism.

The Born again, have put their faith : In Christ

Legalists have put their faith in "doing works" and "commandment keeping".
Good Day,

Wow that is so disconnected....

One more time:

The text explicitly says: For not all have faith.

You assert from silence:

EVERYONE has "a measure of Faith" but not all have FAITH IN CHRIST< Paul explains.

Also:

Everyone Has a "measure of Faith", but not everyone turns that faith to Christ.

Try again... For not all have faith.

"but not everyone turns that faith to Christ." Found no where in the text of Scripture.

Text Citation please...

Do you think you can deal with the text and what it means by what it says?

In Him,

Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟512,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1.) When are you perfected as a Born again Believer?

AA.) Its when you have "Worked out your Salvation", and that does not mean to try to attain it or keep it.

Its to have the right MIND...the right THEOLOGY< the Right FAITH, the right UNDERSTANDING that is the same that God has, regarding what it means to be a "CHRISTian". And, regarding what it means to be "not under the law but Under Grace".. and what it means to understand PERFECTLY = , what has happened when the born again have become " a NEW Creation IN Christ".
Its to understand PERFECTLY what it means to have been "Translated from Darkness.. TO LIGHT">
Its to understand perfectly WHY the born again are "seated in Heavenly places" right now.
Good day, Aviel

Great Question!

The miracle of the new birth is a wonderful work of God,

With in the context of the NC....

EZE 36:2626 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

Jer 24:7 I will give them a heart to know that I am the LORD, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart.

Quoted for you here:

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.” In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

When God chooses to do all these things...

He causes us to walk
He makes us His people
He causes us to Obey
He gives us a heart to know Him.
He removes our stony heart
He gives us a new heart

So when God does the things that only he can do we are only then born again believers.

Flesh only produces flesh... we have nothing to do with our flesh birth and noting to do with our "spiritual" birth.

He does all these things in according to His will, (not ours) to birth you again by His Spirit which he put in you.

John 1:13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

In Him

Bill

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is all the same law... the will of God over the will of man. What God has been saying since the Garden
The only law that saves is the law of faith in Jesus Christ for the remission of sin.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Give us this day our daily bread.
That's nice while we are alive but His will being done in earth is the key. Even the Lord's Prayer starts out putting the Father first, not us. His will clearly displayed in His laws, not so much in what they are but that we are willing to follow them without making the usual human excuses to do things our way. It's what he has asked of us since the beginning, to put His will first, and the time is coming there will be no choice in the matter. Who then will be blessed, those whose allegiance is to His will or those who insist on our own? Jesus' gospel was of the Kingdom which is coming, good news for those who supported it now, bad news for those who don't.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's nice while we are alive but His will being done in earth is the key. Even the Lord's Prayer starts out putting the Father first, not us. His will clearly displayed in His laws, not so much in what they are but that we are willing to follow them without making the usual human excuses to do things our way. It's what he has asked of us since the beginning, to put His will first, and the time is coming there will be no choice in the matter. Who then will be blessed, those whose allegiance is to His will or those who insist on our own? Jesus' gospel was of the Kingdom which is coming, good news for those who supported it now, bad news for those who don't.
And forgive us our trespasses. . .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

1 John 2:
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
that is a lame excuse, these good orthodox jews reject Christ! it is on that major fault that they are condemned also they do not follow the law as they should, with the heart also a major sin.
Where is our disagreement regarding their condemnation?

Upvote 0