✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Cool. We should go to a bar sometime..

How do you feel about Christianforums?

sure.... too bad you live so far away

I have learned a lot about Christianity here, I have met some amazing people and gotten into some good debates. So I like CF a lot

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
So what is your real name, if you don't mind me asking?

And why did you pick "Rhamiel?" I don't know what that means...
Alexander

but as ArchTison said, on this site I represent myself with the name Rhamiel, so in threads please just call me Rhamiel or some people do Rham, ofcourse if you are writing a PM to me, use my real name :)

Rhamiel was just a dumb name I found on the internet, it was some angel from the middle ages, I thought it sounded cool so I used it.

Is a thousand dollars a lot of money for you?
yes... I am kinda broke right now, so yeah that would be a lot

Upvote 0

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is a thousand dollars a lot of money for you?
I think most of the people on here would be happy to see a thousand dollars! Even people I know who make good salaries are having trouble with car payments, taxes, house payments, utilities, etc.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If you were deported from America which country would you choose to live in. (assume any country would automatically give you full citizenship.)

Ireland, they speak English there, they have an some history and culture, and as an EU citizen I could move to any other EU country whenever I wanted to

also, being an island means you can get good seafood in a lot of places, the culinary scene in Ireland is starting to get more interesting, they are going back to their cultural roots

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rhamiel

Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Rham, do you like Asian food?

Have you ever been to Europe?
I love Asian food :)
sushi is an amazing treat that I have not had in a while.
I know how to make a really nice Cambodian style curry with coconut milk, fish sauce, spices and ground pork, garnished with toasted peanuts
cheap greasy noodles are also amazing
oh and beef pho! mmmm that is one of my favorites!

yes, when I was in high school I got to visit Europe twice, when I was 15 I went to Italy with my parents, and when I was 18 we saw London, Paris, Italy, a little stop in Switzerland, Southern France, Barcelona and Madrid.

Barcelona is so amazing, the works of Gaudi are absolutely amazing
of course Rome is the eternal city, Paris and Southern France were also very nice

Elotes or menudo? Pick one.
hmmmm in Columbus Ohio, we mostly just have taco trucks when it comes to authentic Mexican food, not really familiar with either one, elotes is just corn on the cob right? so that

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.