Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
This weather is a right royal PITA :)

My poor visitor brought his bike up so he could go out and explore - and he managed a short ride round Glasgow on Saturday [ 40 miles or so ] He'd wanted to do a long one yesterday - far too wet

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Booo hoooo. Tis p i s s i n g it down again, so can't get Ethel out yet. She hasn't had her maiden voyage yet.
I bet you can't wait to get out and about. Or as they say in Canada, oot and aboot..:)

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh dear Anhelyna - you will miss your visitor.

Ethel has had her maiden voyage, but twas not good. Pavements are TERRIBLE and she has a mind of her own. She kept on swuzzling round to the left - kind of like spinning round. She did it yesterday on the demonstration, but the man said itmwas because I was not used to her. He told me just to STOP and she would stop spinning. Today, she did not. I want my money back as she does not feel safe to me, but we will see. I don't,know if it is me or her!

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I agree with you - don't use her again today - tell the man he has to come back to you and sort the problem - if he can't then she is not fit for the purpose and you can reject her and get your money back

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sitting in an empty house now :(

Timing going to the station was superb - we aimed for 2 pm - and at 2pm I was stopping and unloading him , a bike and 2 panniers for the bike :)
I never doubted you'd be on time. Your organisational skills are top notch. :)

It will be quiet in the house of course now. :(

Visitors are always nice, once they're arranged and welcome in the first place...;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thats not a comforting start for you an Ethel, Anjelica.

I'm wondering if the man might be right to a certain extent? Maybe you two need to get to know each other better.

Then again, if it doesn't feel right after a couple of days, then you are well within your rights to either get a replacement of your money back...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My cat Rory, was in a photogenic mood, this morning. Usually she just looks "Again, with that phone???"
. RoryBlueBackground.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.