Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Once the chariot arrives you'll be able to check on the recharging of your battery. It would be useful to know if , in an emergency , you can put it on charge in a house other than your own - even if it means carrying a lead for it.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,190.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bernie, my work colleague got 'caught short' once and had to wait in a pharmacy until a taxi arrived to take her home. she didn't get caught short again.

I'm sure you will be fine Anjelica. you will have a guide on your controls that will tell you how much power you have...:)

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well - that was another nice meal - chicken fillets , salad and chips with oatcakes and Wensleydale and mango and ginger cheese afterwards plus of course a little wine and we have just had some port as well :)

My guest is away to bed and I doubt if I'll be long either

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Good morning. My transport arrives this afternoon. I hope I do not get locked out of the forum again, as I joined under an old email address, and could not remember passwords. Thought I would never get in again. Mi could not read those danged verification thingys. I am fed up with belibg almost blind!

The Polish prist asked us for a lift into town this morning. He is lovely. We have a HUGE Polish community. I want to learn Polush. Their Masses are beautiful..

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi all! Good evening. Oh my goodness! What a horrible dream that was last night. I dreamt of a typical day when I was with a group of people. We were traveling on a road when we heard a sudden loud noise of an explosion in the east of my island, we stared eastward and behold, we saw a thick gray cloud, we went eastward and a part of the municipality where I stayed here in Bohol became a fiery mountain. We were cut off from the eastern municipalities by the coastal because that sole road is the only way there, although there are other alternatives but they are too far away and costly to travel to. That was nearest to Anas, Valencia Bohol for it was in Balitbiton, the eastern most part of Valencia and the western most part of Garcia Hernandez, our neighboring municipality to the east. All of us from Valencia Bohol that remain were evacuated to Tagbilaran City in order to have maximum safety. But before we were evacuated, we went northward and saw our fellow Boholanos struggling as it too burned several kilometers northward. We saw nuns and a priest and helped them out of there as we rescued them from a northern municipality. Now this is severely troublesome as it is the third time that I had a dream like this. I know that I love volcanoes and lava but that was severely terrifying as doom came into my province. I so hope that I won't have it again or I would freak out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, that was so freaking me out despite all strength. It was then followed by an espionage dream where I was infiltrating an evil organization's hideout that looked like your typical business center yet that too is filled with evil men with clueless employees working under them. I too was afraid because I might make my cover blown as there was one high ranking officer that asked me what did I do to the controls, I answered "I didn't to anything sir." I even told them the evil organization's usual greeting. What I truly did was to raise the beacon for my organization to send in their agents to evacuate the clueless workers inside. I have to find myself out of that building because I also to get 100 TB worth of data from their computers and give it to my organization and then when it is done, my organization would send in an air strike to kill all of the evil organization's officers there by sending a group of cloaked personnel killer bot which will also blow up the entire building. In getting out, I have to get myself off their surveillance cameras and CCTVs while keeping a low profile. The setting there was an like an American city where I saw several Caucasians, Black Americans, some Asians, European Hispanics, Arabs, and Africans. Man! Talk about James Bond, Agents of SHIELD, and Mission Impossible, that was quite a thrilling dream.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
LOL. Imhave just got my chariot. And. It is p i s s i s i n g it down so I can't go out. But she feels like an Ethel. She is charging up in the farage, but is almost fully charged anyway. I can take her on buses, trains, and she can goabroad. I am running away from home tomorrow!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.