MoNiCa4316

Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
you have got to be kidding me, Jesus told satan, you shall worship the Lord your God and him only will you serve.

while that is in the scripture you are taking it out of context, it doesn't say that at all, here is what it says.

Luke 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Luke 1:29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

:wave: Elimelech, would you say that by saying these words the angel was worshipping Mary? Then why do you say that we worship her by saying the Rosary, if we say the exact same words? :)

Upvote 0

Elimelech

Aug 13, 2007
✟8,002.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
As christians, I would like to test you.

would you be willing to say this with me, this is all from scripture.

Hail Mary

Full of grace

the Lord is with you

Blessed are you among women

And Blessed is the fruit of your womb

So what you are saying is this, this is the acid test for christians, if you can say this you are a christian

Well yes, not all of the words I posted are from that chapter of scripture. The second half is what elizabeth said when filled with the Holy Spirit.

The first part is what God the Father thinks of Mary.

The second part is what the holy Spirit thinks of Mary.

And now you are agreeing that you have taken it out of context and it doesn't actually say that at all

Upvote 0

Elimelech

Aug 13, 2007
✟8,002.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
:wave: Elimelech, would you say that by saying these words the angel was worshipping Mary? Then why do you say that we worship her by saying the Rosary, if we say the exact same words? :)

because they are not exactly the same words and not even close.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.