Refuting Israeli talking points (moving)

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Is well documented. You can stick your head in the sand but that does not change fact.
Is well documented that the IDF used Palestinian children as human shields and destroy ambulances. You can stick your head in the sand but that does not change fact.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In some aspects. Both were occupying previously occupied land.

I went to a concentration camp in France, now a grim museum, and signed a page in the visitor's book near where President Mitterrand signed his name also.

And believe me, at that dreadful site, there was no attempt to equate the perpetrators of fascist crimes with the Jewish State.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
See what you are doing. You are making conjecture. You don't even know the syllabus of the primary and secondary education of the Gazan children. It's making you look like a lying propagandist.

Check out the UN website regarding their efforts to change Hamas' Ministry of Education book requirements. Second, why did Hamas segregate the schools by gender?

On that note. Should French school children (and in the rest of occupied Europe) in 1943 be taught to love or at least accept their Nazi occupiers?

Red herring. Israel does not occupy Gaza. In fact, they gave the land of Gaza to the PLO in 1994. Maybe they should have kept it instead and all of the deaths in this last conflict could have been avoided.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is well documented that the IDF used Palestinian children as human shields and destroy ambulances. You can stick your head in the sand but that does not change fact.

Nah, it is well documented that Hamas uses ambulances to ferry militants and their weapons throughout Gaza.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The IDF. used to shoot rockets at school buses and ambulances , and they have not stopped doing this.

And they won't until Hamas stops using school buses and ambulances for military purposes. Hamas does not care one bit about the Palestinian people. The more Palestinian people die the more propaganda they have.

Upvote 0

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Check out the UN website regarding their efforts to change Hamas' Ministry of Education book requirements. Second, why did Hamas segregate the schools by gender?

Red herring. Israel does not occupy Gaza. In fact, they gave the land of Gaza to the PLO in 1994. Maybe they should have kept it instead and all of the deaths in this last conflict could have been avoided.
Why did plenty of schools in the west segregate schools by gender?

Fact: Gaza is the world's largest refugee camp. It's the densest populated place on earth because of all the refugees displaced when the Israelis drove them off their land. Blaming them for fighting back is like blaming a rape victim for fighting back against her rapist.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Fact: Gaza is the world's largest refugee camp. It's the densest populated place on earth because of all the refugees displaced when the Israelis drove them off their land. Blaming them for fighting back is like blaming a rape victim for fighting back against her rapist.

Arafat's people would formerly shoot rockets at Israeli school buses, but after they stopped, eventually the Israelis negotiated with them.

Hamas likewise needs to renounce violence.

Upvote 0

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
And they won't until Hamas stops using school buses and ambulances for military purposes. Hamas does not care one bit about the Palestinian people. The more Palestinian people die the more propaganda they have.
That's just lying propaganda by the Israelis. There's no shred of evidence ambulances were used to ferry Hamas fighters. Israel does not care one bit about the Palestinian people. The more Palestinian people die the happy they are. And that including those that died needing medical help.

If Hamas does not care one bit about the Palestinian people, then what's their point?

Upvote 0

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
I went to a concentration camp in France, now a grim museum, and signed a page in the visitor's book near where President Mitterrand signed his name also.

And believe me, at that dreadful site, there was no attempt to equate the perpetrators of fascist crimes with the Jewish State.
Nazis = Occupiers of previously occupied lands.

Israelis = Occupiers of previously occupied lands.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

No, they have been raped by Hamas long enough. When you add the education in hate, the Islamization of Gaza, the removal of natural civil rights, and the militarization of neighborhoods, schools, churches, mosques, and hospitals while continuing to launch rockets at a fully recognized sovereign nation, you have a recipe for disaster.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nazis = Occupiers of previously occupied lands.

Israelis = Occupiers of previously occupied lands.

Except that the lands presently occupied by Israel belonged to Israel historically. Your godwin argument is debunked.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's just lying propaganda by the Israelis. There's no shred of evidence ambulances were used to ferry Hamas fighters. Israel does not care one bit about the Palestinian people. The more Palestinian people die the happy they are. And that including those that died needing medical help.

If Hamas does not care one bit about the Palestinian people, then what's their point?

Man, you are living under a rock. You need to stop relying on propaganda and do some honest research on Hamas tactics and their power divisions with Fatah.

Upvote 0

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
No, they have been raped by Hamas long enough. When you add the education in hate, the Islamization of Gaza, the removal of natural civil rights, and the militarization of neighborhoods, schools, churches, mosques, and hospitals while continuing to launch rockets at a fully recognized sovereign nation, you have a recipe for disaster.
If they thought that they were raped by Hamas, then they would blame Hamas. However, they identify Israel as their rapist.

What do you expect when Israel imposed crippling sanctions and blockades on the Gazans? Take it lying down? Hamas were voted by the Gazans. If anything good or bad happens because they voted Hamas, then the consequence is on them.

Upvote 0

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Man, you are living under a rock. You need to stop relying on propaganda and do some honest research on Hamas tactics and their power divisions with Fatah.
Man, you are living under a rock. You need to stop relying on propaganda and do some honest research on Israel tactics and their power divisions with the USA.

Upvote 0

danny ski

Jan 13, 2013
✟34,912.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private

Balderdash. Gaza's full because people there are unfamiliar with the concept of family planning. Anyway, all this is meaningless unless Arabs accept Israel as a fact. As an aside, here I am watching the news; seeing Muslims going berserk all over Iraq and Syria. Capturing and selling women, cutting each other's heads off, destroying everything in their path. Thousands upon thousands dead, millions of refugees... and nobody gives a damn. Note to self: write to Bibi and ask to get Jews involved. Maybe then the world will notice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Except that the lands presently occupied by Israel belonged to Israel historically. Your godwin argument is debunked.
Except that the lands presently occupied by Israel belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites historically. Your godwin argument is debunked

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Except that the lands presently occupied by Israel belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites historically. Your godwin argument is debunked

You can't just wipe the connection between Jews and the land.

Edward Said - Palestinian exile and distinguished literary critic and promoter of cultural exchange between Israelis and Palestians, believed that progress was not so much a matter of jurisdictions as it was for people with a sense of objective justice to work for peace in whatever jurisdiction they were in.

Upvote 0

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Balderdash. Gaza's full because people there are unfamiliar with the concept of family planning. Anyway, all this is meaningless unless Arabs accept Israel as a fact. As an aside, here I am watching the news; seeing Muslims going berserk all over Iraq and Syria. Capturing and selling women, cutting each other's heads off, destroying everything in their path. Thousands upon thousands dead, millions of refugees... and nobody gives a damn. Note to self: write to Bibi and ask to get Jews involved. Maybe then the world will notice.
Balderdash. Cowabunga. Gaza's full of displaced refugees because they were driven out of their towns, villages and farms. Nobody wants to live in a crowded place.

I question your news sources

Upvote 0

benmaarof

Feb 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
✟16,643.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
You can't just wipe the connection between the Jews and the land.

Edward Said - Palestinian exile and distinguished literary critic and promoter of cultural exchange between Israelis and Palestians, believed that progress was not so much a matter of jurisdictions as it was for people with a sense of objective justice to work for peace in whatever jurisdiction they were in.
You can't just wipe the connection between the Palestinians and the land.

So during WW2, the occupied Europeans should to work for peace with their Nazi occupiers in whatever jurisdiction they were in?

Upvote 0