Lovely Jar

Pray Out Loud
Jun 24, 2013
✟2,238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watched Hagee's four blood moons on youtube, and I was glad for him doing it, but he is not the originator of the info. Others are on youtube who first brought it up, and you can do a search for that.

I do not agree with some of Hagee's conclusions and ideas about end times, as I follow the teaching of Walid shoebat who shows us the end times from the Bible, and not from western tradition -Hagee is still in the western tradition mode and that, Walid proves, we are far beyond.

Walid takes you through Scriptures that show the end times as they are actually laid out in the word from the middle east perspective. Walid is not sure when the rapture is, as that is not his area of study, but he does the best job on end times using Scripture than anyone else, and I believe God raised him up for this time. Also Jonathan Cahn and a few others do a very good job.

I think Mark Blitz first brought out the four blood moons on Jewish feast days coming in 2014 -2015, with a total solar eclipse in the middle of them, but all as seen from Jerusalem, and not all over the world. I do not care for Mark Blitz' style of talking however, as he is hard to listen to, but I do think he said it first...Hagee came after. Otherwise I do not follow Hagee at all.

But as to the blood moons, there is no sign for the rapture, and all the signs belong to the sign nation, Israel.

It will be exciting to be raptured and watch these events from heaven, but it will also be exciting to see God bring Israel closer and closer to His final restoration of them as a nation through the events of these very last of the last days of this age, before the Sabbath Millennium.

Is this the video teaching by Walid Shoebat that you're talking about?
Walid Shoebat End Times Today - Part1 - YouTube

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is this the video teaching by Walid Shoebat that you're talking about?
Walid Shoebat End Times Today - Part1 - YouTube
It has a lot on it, I'm sure....I think that is a whole series he put up. I have watched them all at one time or another, but I got what he is teaching on that through other videos online that were done before that, and by lots of interviews of him that were put online....and I bought his book, "God's War on Terror" , which also has the same info in it.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone want to defend the concept of a Sabbath millenium in light of the "Sabbath" proclaimed by the letter of Hebrews? I just read the expression in a post by Yeshua as another facet of futurism that I had not heard of. It is quite astounding, given the fact that the letter is an appeal to "rest" because the "Sabbath" has arrived, with pretty pointed warnings about their land being burnt if they don't. I know what that means, and hate to go there.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam was raptured from the earth below and set in God's Rest, in Paradise, to reign over his dominion.
Adam was in the rest of God, and lost it. Adam was cast down to the earth below to labor by the sweat of his brow, and not have the rest of God which he had lost.
Interesting also is that the word for "rapture" is the Hebrew "laqach" -English transliteration, which means: [blb] to take, get, fetch, lay hold of, seize, receive, acquire, buy, bring, marry, take a wife, snatch, take away

So, when YHWH Elohym "laqach" Adam from earth to Eden above in the third heaven, to set him in Paradise to work in the garden [which was the "rest" of YHWH], and to guard it, then Adam was, in a spiritual sense, taken away to Paradise in heaven above, and "married", in the same spiritual sense that the raptured Church is taken to Paradise above in the third heaven and "married" to the LORD of them.

Also, when Adam fell, he was driven out/ garash of Paradise and that is the same Hebrew word for "divorce".

Gen 2:15 And YHWH Elohym took/laqach Adam, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep/guard it.

Gen 2:8 And YHWH Elohym planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put/ the man whom he had formed.

Gen 3:24 So he drove out/garash Adam; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

garash /to drive out, expel, cast out, drive away, divorce, put away, thrust away, trouble, cast up

Wisdom has dual meanings to that which is.

There is a rest to the people of God that we enter into spiritually, when we are born again in Christ, but the physical Rest for this earth is to come, and is signed by the seven day week given to the namesake people of the New Man name, to rehearse, until it is finished.
There is a seventh Day Millennial Rest for this earth coming, which is when the "Kingdom of God comes and His will is done, on earth, as it is in heaven".

All the signs belong to Israel, the namesake people of the New Man name. They are the sign nation.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I got chosen best answer on Yahoo answers yesterday. I can't put the link up yet.

(To be able to post links or images your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 5 posts.
Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.)

Babs:
What do you think About the four blood moons?
Every time there have been four blood moons It had significant
Connection to the Jews. 4 blood moons are due this year and next year.
What do you think about this....personally And seriously I believe the Lord Jesus could return This year or next year
Because of the four blood moons that are due to show up This year and next year According to NASA
And these are signs of his coming.

The Bible says the Sun she'll be turned into darkness
And the moon in the blood
1 day ago

Best Answer

Dave:

Hi Babs

I believe that these are The Signs of His coming. Sometime near the 4 blood moons will mark the start of The Time of The End or The Great Tribulation. This prophetic time period will end with the return of our Lord Jesus. This time it won't concern just the nation of Israel.

"For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth".

We are living in the wise virgin territory. Keep extra oil in your lamp. For everyone else: get Holy fast. Remove sin far from your house. Remember The Sabbath to keep it holy. Just do everything in your power to be found walking in every way of The Lord that you know how. He is about to come out of His hiding place.

21 hours ago
0 Rating: Good Answer
0 Rating: Bad Answer

Asker's Comment:
Thank you for your intelligent and kind And polite response.

(http:)
//answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140122055020AAOpKVV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
F

from scratch

The connection is that the moons concern has almost nothing to do with what Israel's identity is about, as explained in the sermon. It was to birth Christ so that men could be justified from their sins. Moons, blue moons, irridescent ones, whatever, or not.
Interesting. I do wonder though why it seems red moons have coincided with major things that happen to Israel.

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

The feast day eclipses don't have anything to do with the doctrines of salvation in my opinion. On a Christian forum I assume everyone believes Jesus is the only begotten Son of The Living God. You'll still have salvation. It's more of a question if we'll be called least or greatest in The Kingdom of God.

The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
:thumbsup::amen: Israel no longer has anything to do with salvation or the Christian.

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

You're right, they don't have anything to do with what saves us, and what I'm saying is that sort of plummets their value right off, for us as believers with a mission. Natrually, we are curious, but then, every solar eclipse is an astounding work of God, too (see the video THE PRIVILEGED PLANET).

We are not saved by exact knowledge about them, about prophecy, or any knowledge as such. What matters most is our mission for the Gospel, the thing that angels long to look upon (we never hear that about the moons!) (2 Pet 1).

As for the passages quoted, Mt24A has to do with the upheaval in 1st century Judea as you can see from the things mentioned local in time and place. This wave of destruction on the country was mentioned as early as Mt 21 in the parable of the vineyard. Some dramatic signs happened during it, and some of the things Jesus mentioned (about blood, smoke, signs) have a symbolic flavor.
This is my major reason for not studying prophecy.

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

Perhaps the question is whether or not anyone should be looking for an eclipse in the first place. Consider Zechariah 14:6-7, “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.”

“On that day there shall be no light, cold, or frost. And there shall be a unique day, which is known to the LORD, neither day nor night, but at evening time there shall be light.” (Zech 14:6-7 ESV)

Correlate this with what we read in Matthew 24 (v36), “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

The word “of” in this passage may seem insignificant, but it is not. The Greek word is peri which essentially means concerning or about. The ESV renders it this way, “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.” I put this out there only as a point of consideration since Zechariah states that this unique day is known only to The Lord, and Jesus echoes this sentiment when He states that only The Father knows about that day.

Consider this. When the sun is high in the sky, can you see the stars? Our local star’s light is so bright, because we are so close to it, that its brightness covers the sky blotting out the light from other stars or making them indistinguishable from our perspective.

In this same manner, the coming of The Lord and His brightness may be so bright as to blot out the light from our own star, our own moon, and all other stars making them appear to have withdrawn or disappeared. Something that bright would make night turn to day, and the sky would be lit up even if it were evening.

As far as the metaphorical, the sun going dark or not shining would be in relation to the moon turning to blood. In other words, those persecuted would feel at that time that God had forsaken them. However, it doesn’t mean He has done so. It would merely be their perception of things from the vantage point of one persecuted. So in that sense, they would occur at the same time.

So what does watch in Mat 24 and 25 mean we need to be looking for signs in the heavens for the 2nd coming? I don't think so. I think it means more like living the life of a Christian. Its not a serendipity type thing IMHO.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is my major reason for not studying prophecy.

Well, Jesus sure did, and Paul did, and John was shown it, and Enoch was shown it, and Isaiah was shown it, and we are in some interesting times when the very last things are unfolding rapidly.

Jesus is coming for His Church, so as to set up His heavenly preisthood order of the adopted sons of the Firstborn -a heavenly priesthood He is setting up; and He brings the souls of the regenerated in Spirit, adopted sons with him, so as to rapture their elementally changed bodies from the grave, for their wearing for the Glory to indwell, and He will elementally change the bodies of His living adopted -regenerated in Spirit- sons and the living and the dead adopted and changed sons will enter heaven's temple with Him
[Isaiah 26:19-21; Psalm 50; Psalm 75;2,3 -in the Hebrew; Leviticus 8; Enoch 50,
and of course, the two trumpets of heaven which sound twice together, so as to call that gathering unto the LORD of the congregation of the dead in Christ and the living in Christ, to come stand before His heavenly temple door to receive instruction from Him, which is typed in Numbers 10:1-7]
to celebrate their consecration to the heavenly order of priesthood in the Patriarchal order God created Adam to be the firstborn of, in Eden above, but which Adam lost at the fall, when he was cast down from heaven above to earth below and could not reign from Mount Eden, in the third heaven, in the heavenly Patriarchal Priesthood for his sons who would be born from his loins as living stones to build the temple not made with hands [Haggai 2].

Now the New Man has ransomed the seed of Adam and adopts them as His own cleansed sons, and elementally changes their flesh bodies to make them clean vessels, to bear the Glory, to be living stones in the "Second Creation Human Being Temple not made with hands" which Adam was first created to be, and was ruined in his flesh to be when he disobeyed the one command and got cast down from the third heaven above, where Paradise is, and could not live forever as the everlasting father of his seed who would come forth from his loins.

It's really pretty exciting, this story of our creation and purpose, and the fall in Adam, and the ransom back in the New Man name, "for the Glory", so as to "Plant the heavens", as the Word declares.

Isaiah 26:
17 Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O Lord.
18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

And as to these last of the last days before the very last seventh Day of this present creation, God has raised up a man who has opened our eyes to what is going on based on what God has written by His prophets, which is being fulfilled in these times.
http://www.christianforums.com/t7800984/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
F

from scratch

Well, Jesus sure did, and Paul did, and John was shown it, and Enoch was shown it, and Isaiah was shown it, and we are in some interesting times when the very last things are unfolding rapidly.

Jesus is coming for His Church, so as to set up His heavenly preisthood order of the adopted sons of the Firstborn -a heavenly priesthood He is setting up; and He brings the souls of the regenerated in Spirit, adopted sons with him, so as to rapture their elementally changed bodies from the grave, for their wearing for the Glory to indwell, and He will elementally change the bodies of His living adopted -regenerated in Spirit- sons and the living and the dead adopted and changed sons will enter heaven's temple with Him
[Isaiah 26:19-21; Psalm 50; Psalm 75;2,3 -in the Hebrew; Leviticus 8; Enoch 50,
and of course, the two trumpets of heaven which sound twice together, so as to call that gathering unto the LORD of the congregation of the dead in Christ and the living in Christ, to come stand before His heavenly temple door to receive instruction from Him, which is typed in Numbers 10:1-7]
to celebrate their consecration to the heavenly order of priesthood in the Patriarchal order God created Adam to be the firstborn of, in Eden above, but which Adam lost at the fall, when he was cast down from heaven above to earth below and could not reign from Mount Eden, in the third heaven, in the heavenly Patriarchal Priesthood for his sons who would be born from his loins as living stones to build the temple not made with hands [Haggai 2].

Now the New Man has ransomed the seed of Adam and adopts them as His own cleansed sons, and elementally changes their flesh bodies to make them clean vessels, to bear the Glory, to be living stones in the "Second Creation Human Being Temple not made with hands" which Adam was first created to be, and was ruined in his flesh to be when he disobeyed the one command and got cast down from the third heaven above, where Paradise is, and could not live forever as the everlasting father of his seed who would come forth from his loins.

It's really pretty exciting, this story of our creation and purpose, and the fall in Adam, and the ransom back in the New Man name, "for the Glory", so as to "Plant the heavens", as the Word declares.

Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

And as to these last of the last days before the very last seventh Day of this present creation, God has raised up a man who has opened our eyes to what is going on based on what God has written by His prophets, which is being fulfilled in these times.
http://www.christianforums.com/t7800984/
For sure we live in a very interesting time.

Upvote 0
J

Johnny Appleseed

Matthew 24:42
Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Ye know not what hour your Lord cometh - Either to require your soul of you, or to avenge himself of this nation. Mar_13:33; Luk_12:35; Luk_21:34.

Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Matthew 25:13
Watch therefore - He that watches has not only a burning lamp, but likewise oil in his vessel. And even when he sleepeth, his heart waketh. He is quiet; but not secure.

Mar_13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Mar_13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
Mar_13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Mar_13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Luk_21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1Th_5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Rev_3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Upvote 0