Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hi. I am allowed to mention a minister by name, so long as it is about what he teaches, his doctrine.

For quite a while whenever I passed his show, he had pictures of red moons behind him, teaching all about how they will bring about, or come at an important event. I believe he sold a book on it.

Others on TV, were all talking about it, with guests on their shows etc.

The first one came months back, and nothing notable happened, and there was another red moon the other night too.

Does anyone know if any major event happened on the second red moon the other night? I have not been watching news, or going to news sites, so if you know of any major event, or important event, that was supposed to come with the red moon, could you please let me know what it was.

Thanks, frog.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
well its notable that the events that may come about are all related to Israel.

and in the past many events involving anti israel political moves,attacks and out right wars
have begun at times of red(blood)moons. Not always though.so whether it is coincidental is open for debate i guess.

However it is also notable that since the last blood moon.. Israel has endured a huge scale all out blatant attack by hamas from gaza.. and the syrian conflict has birthed the all out emergence of ISil ,russia has made obvious veiled moves on Ukraine and the largest ebola breakout in who knows how long has reached spain and the usa and who knows where else...

so i don't know if one can confidently say... nothing happened since the first bloodmoon...

war,rumor of war,floods,plague.... sobering food for thought

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i should have added i don't know what J Hagee suggested was supposed to happen or if hes right or wrong.. iv not read the book.

but there has been some majorly bad stuff globally going on since the moon turned blood red the first time.

of course the blood moon is not a cause...it is considered more a timepiece.
And as its God who set it in motion.. it is notable that all four of these blood moons..fall right on the set times of four major israeli calendar events..

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
well its notable that the events that may come about are all related to Israel.

and in the past many events involving anti israel political moves,attacks and out right wars
have begun at times of red(blood)moons. Not always though.so whether it is coincidental is open for debate i guess.

However it is also notable that since the last blood moon.. Israel has endured a huge scale all out blatant attack by hamas from gaza.. and the syrian conflict has birthed the all out emergence of ISil ,russia has made obvious veiled moves on Ukraine and the largest ebola breakout in who knows how long has reached spain and the usa and who knows where else...

so i don't know if one can confidently say... nothing happened since the first bloodmoon...

war,rumor of war,floods,plague.... sobering food for thought

well..that is like saying florida had bad storms this week, it must have been the red moon. They get that so much, it is common.

Hagee made way too much of this, to act like common warfare was what he was talking about. Isreal heats up, then cools down, we have seen that alot, so really that does not prove the red moon teaching, because some heat came.

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This ultimately comes from Mark Biltz. The thinking about the blood moons is that in the past, significant events concerning the Jews have happened in the same general time frame, and not on the days of the blood moons themselves.

Supposedly, they are just thought to be harbingers that at some soon-ish time from now, a major prophetic event will occur, before, during, or after the time of this particular tetrad.

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
This ultimately comes from Mark Biltz. The thinking about the blood moons is that in the past, significant events concerning the Jews have happened in the same general time frame, and not on the days of the blood moons themselves.

Supposedly, they are just thought to be harbingers that at some soon-ish time from now, a major prophetic event will occur, before, during, or after the time of this particular tetrad.

Thanks for your post.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

How soonish?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm not sold on this notion with the moons at all, but I've mentally filed it under the 'somewhat interesting' and 'keep in mind' categories.

i do find it of interest in regard to the biblical calendar of events.
im no mathematician..
the blood moons are of course the earth fully eclipsing the moon ...what are the mathematical odds that this would occur 4 times in 12 months in union with 4 major biblical events specifically established by God.

-that,from the perspective of a believer in God is not easily ignored.

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
This is Saturday October 11th 2014 and we just had one blood moon and the next one is called the fourth blood moon scheduled for the end of April 2015.

I don't really think prophecy is that easy to forecast (prophesied event) ahead of time to happen on any given date.

This preacher, John Hagee, is very strong in the gift of exhortation ... so I was busy watching CBN the other day when it went on the air and his show came on afterwards. I kept watching ...

Pastor Hagee said, "don't turn that channel what I am about to expose to you is so important everyone needs to hear it"

So I listened, even though I wanted to turn the channel.

He started off okay with the blood moon stuff and his book for sale and then he starts in on the present administration in our country without saying President Obama's name and I had to turn the channel.

St Paul taught us not to speak evil of dignitaries. In his day they could hand you, burn you or deed you to the lions.

He was trying to equate the present day problems and our countries economy with the four blood moons, but before I clicked it off Pastor Hagee said the last blood moon is scheduled for 2017.

Time will tell, uh? I won't buy into his blood moons or his prayer shawls, but he has three more years for the news to produce something bad (odds on his side, uh?)

I do like numbers though and Israel will be 70 years old in May 2018.

There's a number you can count on being in the old testament many times.

Remember Jesus won't come with a warning, but like a thief in the middle of the night.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That being?
other then whats already happening?
i don't think one singular event ...save one

ultimately the lords return ..when everything that is to pass first has passed

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
That being?
Take your pick, major war in the middle east involving Israel and thus pulling in the US and Russia, our economy and the fact it could fail at any time if China demanded repayment of its debt, civil unrest in this country of which there has been more of lately, if widespread could lead to martial law. Iran and North Korea and their ambitions, another terrorist attack on our soil which would lead to further draconian measures, an episdemic, I do not know but I do see the stage set for a number of possibilities. This is not including natural disasters and manmade ones as well. Those could cause widespread disruptions in food supply and water and many would not know how to cope without a grocery store or tap water.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belly Rumble

Sep 8, 2014
South Carolina
✟7,658.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not believe that the Tribulation has started yet. I would place my bets on a timeframe of fall 2017 - fall 2026 for a start of it. However I am confused why no one is mentioning the fact that NASA took a photo of the Sun on the "Same Day" ( 8 Oct 14) as the 2nd Blood Moon that looked like a jack o lantern. Has anyone seen this photo/image???????? God Bless

Hosea 6
:idea:
A Call to Repentance

1 Come, and let us return to the Lord;
For He has torn, but He will heal us;
He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0