Red heifer

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yes. Paul Apostle warned: 2Corinthians 11:3--> But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted... Every false interpretation of the Word of GOD is mortal-Genesis 3:1-is to death-Genesis 2:17-, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? See for examples Futurist Only - my latest chart posts #146 and $154.
And here is where we diverge. The red heifer is a prophecy just like all the other events of temple services, it has its place in the end time events. Nothing the Lord has given is trivial and never should it be cast aside because we can not fit it into our own interpretations. The red heifer is significant, it plays a very key point [actually pivital] in the course of last days.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And here is where we diverge. The red heifer is a prophecy just like all the other events of temple services, it has its place in the end time events. Nothing the Lord has given is trivial and never should it be cast aside because we can not fit it into our own interpretations. The red heifer is significant, it plays a very key point [actually pivital] in the course of last days.
The red heifer has nothing to do with the Word of GOD and its prophecies, you are believing in lies invented by those which is possessed by the spirit of darkness. According to the biblical prophecy, the Spirit of Truth, what you and all will see in Israel is the red Dragon- Revelation 12:9- that old serpent, called the Devil; GOD, even GOD, "will send STRONG DELUSION that they-the esoteric and kabbalistic Jews- should believe a lie (John 5:43-47 combined with Revelation 13:11): That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness"- 2Thes.2: 11-12.

By the way, the MAN on sin-the Devil-son of perdition, father of the Jews-John 8:44, he was born decadas ago, understand? and he will manifest himself very soon as a Messiah, maybe next months, AN IMPOSTOR, and esoteric, kabbalistic and spiritist messiah, the own Satan incarnated, the red Dragon, understand? as JESUS prophesied: John 5:43-47, and 2Thes.2:3-12.
And he will make a deal with his main religious partner-the religious and satanic Beast of sea-the Pope, the next and last Pope-guide and ruler of the Roman Catholic Church which rides upon the Beast, the iron of the feet and 10 toes of the great statue of Nebuchadnezzar's dream-Daniel 2:42.

2Peter 3:7-the heavens (the environment of the OT and NT established by GOD) and the earth which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The red heifer is the rebel people of the nation of Israel that chose Barrabas instead JESUS, and shall be burned in the sight of all ; their skin, and their flesh, and their blood, with their spiritual dung, shall be burned, with the cedar wood, and hyssop, and scarlet, all will be cast it into the midst of the burning of the red heifer-the nation of the rebel Israel.

Get ready

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
************THE LAST DECADE - 2020-2030 - COUNTDOWN************
march 30-2024 is the 1184th day of the LAST DECADE of the Devil's world.
the begining of the last week - Daniel 9:27 - is within of this current last decade.
but first will be ELECTED the LAST Pope - THE NEXT -
Be careful and get ready, be focused for the last week of years of the Devil's world, and LITERAL fulfillment of Revelation 11:15-18.

Two WARS run in the Earth-Russia/Ukraine & Israel/Palestine- , the worst WAR will happen in HEAVEN, a celestial ENVIRONMENT (Eph.1:3-8),a spiritual WAR-Revelation 11:15-18; and one of the 7 heads of the Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast-Revelation 13:1- the MAIN PARTNER of the Dragon - Revelation 13:11 combined with Re.13:2, will be mortally wounded-Re.13:3, and Isaiah 51:9-16 reveal as follow:

9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake , as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut RAHAB, and wounded the DRAGON?

10 Art thou not it which has dried the sea(sea, by allegory, now is peoples,and NATIONS,and multitudes of all tongues),the waters of the great deep; that has made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over? (You know the Hebrews had to cross the Red Sea,and walk through a desert until they got to the Promised Land.What about GOD's people now in this current time?) Now GOD's people must go through(I mean win a war) against the Red Dragon)

11 Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion;and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

12 I ,even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou,that thou should be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;

13 And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that has stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and has feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? where is the fury of the oppressor?

14 The captive exile hastenes that he may be loosed, and that he should not die in the pit, nor that his bread should fail.

15 But I am the Lord thy GOD, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is His name

16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people

Get ready

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟140,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree. We know that there will be a Temple built and the Red Heifer is instrumental in these prophecies. We know what comes next with the beast, the false prophet and the false messiah.

Once we get to Ezekiel 34, YHVH is speaking about His servant David. It is clear as we progress through these prophecies that He is speaking further and further into the future where Ezekiel skips past 'this' Temple when he speaks of 'dry bones' and the related events on up until the 'Prince' comes to serve The Father in the 'Ezekiel' Temple.

We know that there is a mighty earthquake that splits the mount of Olives and a healing river pours out of the Rock beneath the Sanctuary. That is what will destroy this Temple being built now and make way for 'Ezekiel's Temple' that the 'Prince' will oversee. Because it will be 'The Prince' that will land on the Mount of Olives upon His return!

If there isn't a need for a Temple anymore, then why is YHVH moving into the Temple where the 'Prince' will bring sacrifices and offerings, and to oversee the 'Appointed Times' - after the 'Dry Bones' event that clearly has not happened yet??

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟140,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It matters not what anyone believes. It only matters what the Word reveals. The Word reveals that the earthly Temple will be rebuilt. It also reveals the Red Heifer (if somewhat mysteriously concerning the details of it's use) and it's requirements. It nowhere I know requires they must originate in the Land. Am I wrong?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith