In my house
✟15,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi guys, this year has been the hardest year of my life and i would really like some prayer. I am very behind in school and I think I may fail this year. I have a sleeping problem so it makes it harder for me to study or do any work, I have been pushing myself so hard this year that I cannot even think very well at all. I go to sleep at 6:30AM and wake up at 2:30 to do school until my brain cannot do anything else which takes any thought power. My brother messes with me every day in allot of ways. I keep having to have surgery on my teeth. Everything keeps coming at me like a brick wall and I cannot really stop moving. Anyways this is just a few of the problems and its causing major depression and I feel bad physically every day from pushing myself. I have come very close to suicide, one of the things stopping me is that God told me what I have to do with my life and it is very important to me and that would just stop me. That is not the only reason but its one reason I am so sad about failing this year.

If you would pray for me I would appreciate it very much, thank you.

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
suicide because your failing in your grades?dont even think about it,i left with no qualifications and im better off than 75% of those who did

*PRAYS THE CHRIST that this young man can get the required sleep needed,therebye awakening refreshed and able to study and accomplish his goals,AMEN*

please seek a dr as insomnia can sometimes be helped via drugs,aint no shame in using them,i need them to sleep,peace out bro...:hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hey there buddy. God has plans for all of us. Sometimes they are very difficult plans and sometimes we don't do good enough to follow them. Well I bet most of the time. God has a back up plan for you and a back up plan after that. So if you mess up, just trust in God.

At your age, with problems and what not, suicide is pretty typical. If God has plans for you, he will not alow you to die by suicide, so get those thoughts out of your head because you'll just cause yourself trouble if you try.

At your age sleep and school is crazy hard to balance, still its hard for me at my age to balance sleep into my life. I have no good advice on the matter so I'll just pray.

Good luck bro,

BEN

Upvote 0

SBrit20

Nov 7, 2006
TN
✟7,689.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
suicide is never the answer! Please know that it may seem hard at times but things will get better! I pray for you to take things one at a time and to not stress about things! Enjoy everything! Each minute wasted on worrying is a minute of happiness wasted! I pray that you do not fail and that you no longer have to deal with surgery on your teeth and your brother messing with you! You are too young to be stressing about things! That should come later in life when your an adult! :) Please know that you are loved and I am praying for you! If you need anything I'm here! And good luck with everything! I promise you that you will be okay!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hide21998

May 13, 2006
In my house
✟15,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
suicide because your failing in your grades?dont even think about it,i left with no qualifications and im better off than 75% of those who did

*PRAYS THE CHRIST that this young man can get the required sleep needed,therebye awakening refreshed and able to study and accomplish his goals,AMEN*

please seek a dr as insomnia can sometimes be helped via drugs,aint no shame in using them,i need them to sleep,peace out bro...:hug: :hug:
no, no, no Not because of school and its not grades its just i haven't had hardly have enough school days in. And thank you all.

Upvote 0