Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When the Voice of God began speaking into my Mind 37 years ago, it certainly didn't say it was Jesus. It said, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". After that first time, every time the Voice gave me commands to obey, I was forced to obey them. This lasted for 28 1/2 years to get me ready to start testifying to every word the Holy Spirit delivered into my MIND for me to write and eventually speak. Now I can speak those words freely with total confidence because I know who I AM now.

You can hear the holy spirit and you can also hear God. But the holy spirit is that which takes all it hears from Christ and passes that information to us Christians.

The Israelists of the past and Iraelis of today can hear God but they can't hear the holy spirit until they accept Christ.

The holy spirit is what empowers us because Jesus guides us as the voice of the holy spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can hear the holy spirit and you can also hear God. But the holy spirit is that which takes all it hears from Christ and passes that information to us Christians.

The Israelists of the past and Iraelis of today can hear God but they can't hear the holy spirit until they accept Christ.

The holy spirit is what empowers us because Jesus guides us as the voice of the holy spirit.

Only "born again" believers who call themselves Christians will recognize God's Voice and obey His commandments. The rest will reject anything of Christ and this is why they avoid all the scriptures that prove they are liars. They only love their own favorite verses that the antichrists added to the New Testament and their own interpretations of the prophecies.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Only "born again" believers who call themselves Christians will recognize God's Voice and obey His commandments. The rest will reject anything of Christ and this is why they avoid all the scriptures that prove they are liars. They only love their own favorite verses that the antichrists added to the New Testament and their own interpretations of the prophecies.

Being born again is a process that takes time. You can't turn overnight and have your mind and lifestyle completely change from being carnal of this world to being completely spiritual. You have to have the holy spirit first. Than through the holy spirit, Christ will lead you in your life transformating you daily from being carnal to spirit, aka the process of sanctification. Once you've matured into submitting to the spirit daily, than you're born again. This take time to grow into.

You can't be born again and be carnal at the same time. Youi are one or the other. Just as a child is born into this world without complete knowledge of right and wrong, it begins the process of learning the ways of th world and takes years to grow into carnality.

Reversing this process is the same way and takes time to change. This is what our job will be in the millennium to convert the world.

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Being born again is a process that takes time. You can't turn overnight and have your mind and lifestyle completely change from being carnal of this world to being completely spiritual. You have to have the holy spirit first. Than through the holy spirit, Christ will lead you in your life transformating you daily from being carnal to spirit, aka the process of sanctification. Once you've matured into submitting to the spirit daily, than you're born again. This take time to grow into.

You can't be born again and be carnal at the same time. Youi are one or the other. Just as a child is born into this world without complete knowledge of right and wrong, it begins the process of learning the ways of th world and takes years to grow into carnality.

Reversing this process is the same way and takes time to change. This is what our job will be in the millennium to convert the world.

If you were truly born again in the Spirit of God, you would have learned that the millennium reign of Christ started 2,000 years ago which ended one month ago after revealing what the Tree of Life is.

Upvote 0

Matthew-59

Space Invader
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
✟252,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
237.gif

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you were truly born again in the Spirit of God, you would have learned that the millennium reign of Christ started 2,000 years ago which ended one month ago after revealing what the Tree of Life is.

I have a surprise for you. A millennium is not 2000 years.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have a surprise for you. A millennium is not 2000 years..
And I will throw a curve ball out there. The POST TRIBERS like to use the verse where the Wheat and the Tares must grow together until the end, then the Harvest. That got me to thinking. If the "Rapture" was Pre, Mid or Post (Its PRE) the Church goes to be with the Lord first, before we destroy the Wicked Tares. So what is the riddle, or confusion ? Israel is the Wheat and the Tares are the Wicked men. It solves everything. And Jesus did say he came "only" to the lost sheep of Israel.

Thought for fodder.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are told to live in today. That tomorrow will care for it self. For me.. Jesus told us He was going back to His Fathers house to make us a Home so where Christ is we will be. And He will return and take us/get us/receive us unto Him self so where He is we will be. Where He goes we know. How He goes we know. Now He said it.. then dies for the worlds sins..rose 3rd day. Now they didnt have the NT. Most didnt have the Torah. So for them this GOD said He was leaving make them a home and would come back and get them. They believed it.. they expected Him any moment. The 1st letter Paul writes is about this..caught up for they thought they missed Him.

And this bas been talked about since 100ad-till now. 300-500 AD a man that preached and wrote Hymns wrote about it. Its nothing new. So my point is ..what you personally believe is NOT His word. We walk by faith.. that faith is.. Jesus left said HE would return receive us unto Him self so where He is we will be. The trump shout will happen.. dead rise we go with them to meet Christ where? In the air and then? To be with Him forever. He told you.. WHERE I go you know. He said HE was going back to His Fathers House to make us a home. Would come back and get us so WHERE He is we will be. This is just like an old Jewish wedding..what are the oods.

If you do not believe.. HE will not force you to go. In Rev He told some to repent or to them He will come like a thief in the night. They were not ready. See I just take HIM at His word. And I have seen WONDERS from my Father and forgive me not to boast. But the only reason it has and always happens is because I take HIM at HIS word. I BELIEVE! There is no PRE MID OR POST for me. I am ready NOW. This is all I have is NOW. So Christ will always come NOW! I will never see be here to see Hs wrath. It is written in that great awful day this is NO place to hide. MAN tells me I have to stay. No where in the word of God does it say we will have to go through the great trib.

People.. think. When we read about that time satan has SO MUCH power. Yet for that to happen against ME..GOD will have to give satan more power then JESUS in me. For greater is HE that is in ME then he thats in the world. GOD gave me ALL POWER over the enemy and NOTHING shall by ANY means hurt me. The antichrist.. WHY is He not out in the open? The church is still here. We have ALL power over satan. ONE believer has more power then ALL the demons and ALL the fallen angels. For in that day satan will do WONDERS..lying wonders. Until he/it is taken out of the way.. only then can the lawless one come out in the open. But SOMETHING is holding him back. Gee what has more power then satan?

I just take Him at His word. I am not trying to preach or teach.. just sharing. He is coming.. He did make you a home. He will come back and get HIS OWN so where HE is they will be. WHO goes? He told them....pray you are counted worthy to escape.

Upvote 0

diane.

Jan 4, 2017
Canada
✟11,443.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We are told to live in today. That tomorrow will care for it self. For me.. Jesus told us He was going back to His Fathers house to make us a Home so where Christ is we will be. And He will return and take us/get us/receive us unto Him self so where He is we will be. Where He goes we know. How He goes we know. Now He said it.. then dies for the worlds sins..rose 3rd day. Now they didnt have the NT. Most didnt have the Torah. So for them this GOD said He was leaving make them a home and would come back and get them. They believed it.. they expected Him any moment. The 1st letter Paul writes is about this..caught up for they thought they missed Him.

And this bas been talked about since 100ad-till now. 300-500 AD a man that preached and wrote Hymns wrote about it. Its nothing new. So my point is ..what you personally believe is NOT His word. We walk by faith.. that faith is.. Jesus left said HE would return receive us unto Him self so where He is we will be. The trump shout will happen.. dead rise we go with them to meet Christ where? In the air and then? To be with Him forever. He told you.. WHERE I go you know. He said HE was going back to His Fathers House to make us a home. Would come back and get us so WHERE He is we will be. This is just like an old Jewish wedding..what are the oods.

If you do not believe.. HE will not force you to go. In Rev He told some to repent or to them He will come like a thief in the night. They were not ready. See I just take HIM at His word. And I have seen WONDERS from my Father and forgive me not to boast. But the only reason it has and always happens is because I take HIM at HIS word. I BELIEVE! There is no PRE MID OR POST for me. I am ready NOW. This is all I have is NOW. So Christ will always come NOW! I will never see be here to see Hs wrath. It is written in that great awful day this is NO place to hide. MAN tells me I have to stay. No where in the word of God does it say we will have to go through the great trib.

People.. think. When we read about that time satan has SO MUCH power. Yet for that to happen against ME..GOD will have to give satan more power then JESUS in me. For greater is HE that is in ME then he thats in the world. GOD gave me ALL POWER over the enemy and NOTHING shall by ANY means hurt me. The antichrist.. WHY is He not out in the open? The church is still here. We have ALL power over satan. ONE believer has more power then ALL the demons and ALL the fallen angels. For in that day satan will do WONDERS..lying wonders. Until he/it is taken out of the way.. only then can the lawless one come out in the open. But SOMETHING is holding him back. Gee what has more power then satan?

I just take Him at His word. I am not trying to preach or teach.. just sharing. He is coming.. He did make you a home. He will come back and get HIS OWN so where HE is they will be. WHO goes? He told them....pray you are counted worthy to escape.
Appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.
"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
diane.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

They had they Holy Spirit, they knew that Jesus wouldn't return for a while. They wrote the Scriptures to make the average Christian be expectant at all times and vigilant.

Paul knew as did Peter and most of the Disciples, Jesus told them the Gospel must be preached unto all the world, then the end would come. BELIEVE ME, they knew via God, Paul was taken to the 3rd Heaven, and they all knew they were nowhere near preaching the Gospel unto all the known world. Alexander the Great conquered India, it was known, and they knew they had not preached there.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's the 'covenant'? The Mosaic covenant, aka the 'song of Moses'. This is the entire foundation of Daniel 9 (explicitly referencing the Mosaic covenant) (the middle of the 7 years refers to this) (where people get the notion of a '7 year trib').

The "covenant" of Daniel chapter 9 is the New Covenant already promised to Jeremiah in Jeremiah 31:31-34. It is the same covenant with the many spoken by Christ at the Last Supper.

Jer 31:31  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 
Jer 31:32  Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 
Jer 31:33  But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 
Jer 31:34  And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 

We have the same reference to "sin" and "iniquity" in the two passages.

Dan 9:24  "Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins, To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy.

Daniel 9:27 from the 1599 Geneva Bible, which is the Bible the Pilgrims brought to America.

And he (a) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to (b) cease, (c) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

(a) By the preaching of the Gospel he affirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

(b) Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

(c) Meaning that Jerusalem and the sanctuary would be utterly destroyed because of their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague will be so great, that they will all be astonished at them.

Who Confirmed The Covenant?
James Lloyd
http://christianmediaresearch.com/node/1023

Mat 26:28  For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Heb 8:6  But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. 
Heb 8:7  For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 
Heb 8:8  Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH— 
Heb 8:9  NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT; BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DISREGARDED THEM, SAYS THE LORD. 
Heb 8:10  FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS IN THEIR MIND AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 
Heb 8:11  NONE OF THEM SHALL TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND NONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM. (You have your own teacher if you are in the New Covenant. )

(Joh 14:26  But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.) 

Heb 8:12  FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE." 
Heb 8:13  In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away. 

We have not come to Mount Sinai.

Heb 12:18  For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 
Heb 12:19  and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 
Heb 12:20  (For they could not endure what was commanded: "AND IF SO MUCH AS A BEAST TOUCHES THE MOUNTAIN, IT SHALL BE STONED OR SHOT WITH AN ARROW." 
Heb 12:21  And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I AM EXCEEDINGLY AFRAID AND TREMBLING.") 

We instead have come to the New Covenant of Mount Zion.

Heb 12:22  But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 
Heb 12:23  to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 
Heb 12:24  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. 

One must understand the New Covenant in order to understand the timing of the event many today know as "the rapture". (Resurrection of the dead)

The "Church Age" cannot come to an end 7 years before the Second Coming because the New Covenant is "everlasting" in Hebrews 13:20. The New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete" (Hebrews 8:13). Therefore, God is not going to deal with the modern State of Israel, under the now obsolete Sinai Covenant during a future time period. The Olive Tree is a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of Israelites and Gentiles grafted together into one tree. Paul said the branches broken off can be grafted back in through faith in Christ. Paul provided no other path of salvation outside of the Olive Tree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "covenant" of Daniel chapter 9 is the New Covenant already promised to Jeremiah in Jeremiah 31:31-34. It is the same covenant with the many spoken by Christ at the Last Supper.

Jer 31:31  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 
Jer 31:32  Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 
Jer 31:33  But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 
Jer 31:34  And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 

We have the same reference to "sin" and "iniquity" in the two passages.

Dan 9:24  "Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins, To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy.

Daniel 9:27 from the 1599 Geneva Bible, which is the Bible the Pilgrims brought to America.

And he (a) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to (b) cease, (c) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

(a) By the preaching of the Gospel he affirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

(b) Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

(c) Meaning that Jerusalem and the sanctuary would be utterly destroyed because of their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague will be so great, that they will all be astonished at them.

Who Confirmed The Covenant?
James Lloyd
http://christianmediaresearch.com/node/1023

Mat 26:28  For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Heb 8:6  But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. 
Heb 8:7  For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 
Heb 8:8  Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH— 
Heb 8:9  NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT; BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DISREGARDED THEM, SAYS THE LORD. 
Heb 8:10  FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS IN THEIR MIND AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 
Heb 8:11  NONE OF THEM SHALL TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND NONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM. (You have your own teacher if you are in the New Covenant. )

(Joh 14:26  But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.) 

Heb 8:12  FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE." 
Heb 8:13  In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away. 

We have not come to Mount Sinai.

Heb 12:18  For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 
Heb 12:19  and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 
Heb 12:20  (For they could not endure what was commanded: "AND IF SO MUCH AS A BEAST TOUCHES THE MOUNTAIN, IT SHALL BE STONED OR SHOT WITH AN ARROW." 
Heb 12:21  And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I AM EXCEEDINGLY AFRAID AND TREMBLING.") 

We instead have come to the New Covenant of Mount Zion.

Heb 12:22  But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 
Heb 12:23  to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 
Heb 12:24  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. 

One must understand the New Covenant in order to understand the timing of the event many today know as "the rapture". (Resurrection of the dead)

The "Church Age" cannot come to an end 7 years before the Second Coming because the New Covenant is "everlasting" in Hebrews 13:20. The New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete" (Hebrews 8:13). Therefore, God is not going to deal with the modern State of Israel, under the now obsolete Sinai Covenant during a future time period. The Olive Tree is a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of Israelites and Gentiles grafted together into one tree. Paul said the branches broken off can be grafted back in through faith in Christ. Paul provided no other path of salvation outside of the Olive Tree.

Daniel 9
9 To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, for we have rebelled against him 10 and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God by walking in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.

11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned aside, refusing to obey your voice. And the curse and oath that are written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out upon us, because we have sinned against him. 12 He has confirmed his words, which he spoke against us and against our rulers who ruled us, by bringing upon us a great calamity. For under the whole heaven there has not been done anything like what has been done against Jerusalem. 13 As it is written in the Law of Moses, all this calamity has come upon us; yet we have not entreated the favor of the Lord our God, turning from our iniquities and gaining insight by your truth.​

Revelation 15
Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and amazing, seven angels with seven plagues, which are the last, for with them the wrath of God is finished.

2 And I saw what appeared to be a sea of glass mingled with fire—and also those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name, standing beside the sea of glass with harps of God in their hands. 3 And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,

“Great and amazing are your deeds,
O Lord God the Almighty!
Just and true are your ways,
O King of the nations!
4 Who will not fear, O Lord,
and glorify your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come
and worship you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed.”​

Song of Moses = Mosaic covenant
Deuteronomy 31
9 Then Moses wrote this law and gave it to the priests, the sons of Levi, who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and to all the elders of Israel. 10 And Moses commanded them, “At the end of every seven years, at the set time in the year of release, at the Feast of Booths, 11 when all Israel comes to appear before the Lord your God at the place that he will choose, you shall read this law before all Israel in their hearing. 12 Assemble the people, men, women, and little ones, and the sojourner within your towns, that they may hear and learn to fear the Lord your God, and be careful to do all the words of this law, 13 and that their children, who have not known it, may hear and learn to fear the Lord your God, as long as you live in the land that you are going over the Jordan to possess.”
[...]
16 And the Lord said to Moses, “Behold, you are about to lie down with your fathers. Then this people will rise and harlot after the foreign gods among them in the land that they are entering, and they will forsake me and break my covenant that I have made with them. 17 Then my anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide my face from them, and they will be devoured. And many evils and troubles will come upon them, so that they will say in that day, ‘Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?’ 18 And I will surely hide my face in that day because of all the evil that they have done, because they have turned to other gods.

19 “Now therefore write this song and teach it to the people of Israel. Put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the people of Israel.
New covenant = song of the lamb
Rev 15
3 And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,
There are no 'punishments' laid out in the new covenant. There would be no 'end times' if there were no Mosaic covenant to supply punishments for worshipping other gods.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 9
9 To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, for we have rebelled against him 10 and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God by walking in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.

11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned aside, refusing to obey your voice. And the curse and oath that are written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out upon us, because we have sinned against him. 12 He has confirmed his words, which he spoke against us and against our rulers who ruled us, by bringing upon us a great calamity. For under the whole heaven there has not been done anything like what has been done against Jerusalem. 13 As it is written in the Law of Moses, all this calamity has come upon us; yet we have not entreated the favor of the Lord our God, turning from our iniquities and gaining insight by your truth.​

Revelation 15
Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and amazing, seven angels with seven plagues, which are the last, for with them the wrath of God is finished.

2 And I saw what appeared to be a sea of glass mingled with fire—and also those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name, standing beside the sea of glass with harps of God in their hands. 3 And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,

“Great and amazing are your deeds,
O Lord God the Almighty!
Just and true are your ways,
O King of the nations!
4 Who will not fear, O Lord,
and glorify your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come
and worship you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed.”​

Song of Moses = Mosaic covenant
Deuteronomy 31
9 Then Moses wrote this law and gave it to the priests, the sons of Levi, who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and to all the elders of Israel. 10 And Moses commanded them, “At the end of every seven years, at the set time in the year of release, at the Feast of Booths, 11 when all Israel comes to appear before the Lord your God at the place that he will choose, you shall read this law before all Israel in their hearing. 12 Assemble the people, men, women, and little ones, and the sojourner within your towns, that they may hear and learn to fear the Lord your God, and be careful to do all the words of this law, 13 and that their children, who have not known it, may hear and learn to fear the Lord your God, as long as you live in the land that you are going over the Jordan to possess.”
[...]
16 And the Lord said to Moses, “Behold, you are about to lie down with your fathers. Then this people will rise and harlot after the foreign gods among them in the land that they are entering, and they will forsake me and break my covenant that I have made with them. 17 Then my anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide my face from them, and they will be devoured. And many evils and troubles will come upon them, so that they will say in that day, ‘Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?’ 18 And I will surely hide my face in that day because of all the evil that they have done, because they have turned to other gods.

19 “Now therefore write this song and teach it to the people of Israel. Put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the people of Israel.
New covenant = song of the lamb
Rev 15
3 And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,
There are no 'punishments' laid out in the new covenant. There would be no 'end times' if there were no Mosaic covenant to supply punishments for worshipping other gods.

In Galatians chapter 3 the Apostle Paul said the law was "added" 430 years "after" the promise made to Abraham "until" the seed could come to whom the promise was made.
This reveals the temporary nature of the Sinai covenant.

Gal 3:15  Brethren, I speak in the manner of men: Though it is only a man's covenant, yet if it is confirmed, no one annuls or adds to it. 

Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "AND TO YOUR SEED," who is Christ. 

Gal 3:17  And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect. 

Gal 3:18  For if the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise. 

Gal 3:19  What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. 

Joh 15:10  If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. 

We find two separate sets of commandments in the verse above.

Heb 7:12  For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

1Jn 3:22  And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. 

1Jn 3:23  And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment. 

1Jn 3:24  Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.