Raped By "Democracy"

Gecko King

Sep 7, 2010
✟15,285.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
In one sentence, my point was to debunk the perspective in your original post, which I have again quoted (above).

Well, my "perspective" as you put it is that a protesting movement such as the one in Egypt cannot be judged on a singular event like the sexual assault of the journalist. Is this what you object to? Do you regard Muslims as being prone to rape?

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Did I say anywhere in my posts that people don't have a right to out an unpopular dictator? Are you hallucinating posts that are not actually in existance? What I said was that THIS event has nothing to do with democracy. I know that there are many of those protesters who are out protesting with the goal of democracy, and I feel bad for them because the real pupeteers behind all of this and other events in the region do not have anything that remotely resembles democracy on their minds.
Well I'm tryuing to understand your point, which is why I asked for clarification.

OK, so... without getting all defensive, what are you trying to do by posting this piece? A terrible assault happened to a reporter covering the demonstrations in Egypt, and we should all pray for her recovery. Other than that, what's your point?

Upvote 0