The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait. Are you saying that Pope Francis is NOT a hippie communist? Darn. I was just getting ready to tie dye some t-shirts and bandanas and get a copy of the "Communist Manifesto" which I thought would be available at my Catholic bookstore, probably with a new introduction by Francis.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Wait. Are you saying that Pope Francis is NOT a hippie communist? Darn. I was just getting ready to tie dye some t-shirts and bandanas and get a copy of the "Communist Manifesto" which I thought would be available at my Catholic bookstore, probably with a new introduction by Francis.
:)
See, dogmatic posts may make for a more "interesting" thread but they just cause fighting in my view. And nobody wins in the end.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Are you conversive or labratorial?
Are you reactive? or just territorial?
Are you defective? or abnormial?
Are you reflective or refractive?
Differential? or deferential?
Imperial? or Existential?
Cathaholic or dogmatorial?

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I remember not hitting it off with some colleagues at a workplace in my twenties. And it hurt to find out they just tolerated me , not really liked or respected me. But now I look back I can see the danger of putting people on pedestals. You value you their opinion too much. And I didn't really know God at all then. I mean I don't know him that well even now, but when we have a close relationship with God we don't need others validation nearly as much.

Upvote 0