SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello. I've been assigned a paper from school, and I need to ask some questions as part of the assignment. I need at least three answers. Here are the questions:

Do you believe that The Flood from Genesis really happened? (Yes or No)

If yes, then do you believe it was world-wide or just in the Middle East?

Thank in advance. :thumbsup:

If you believe the Bible, you have to agree with what it says about the flood.
Evidences of the flood happening exactly as the Bible said exactly when the Bible said it did, are easy to find but they will not be accepted by evolutionists or by many Christians.

I suggest you take a look at Noah's Ark National Park in Turkey. I do believe the remains of Noah's Ark are there. I have read both sides of the arguments, one side showing the facts supporting it to be Noah's Ark, the other side saying no, it's only a natural outcropping of landscape and research which showed it to be the Ark was misread out of enthusiasm. I think the arguments in support of it being Noah's Ark are much stronger than the arguments against it. Research on the site has been halted by the Turkish government. I believe they halted the research because they knew the evidence would eventually become irrefutable that it actually is the remains of Noah's Ark. Research at the site was halted while there was still enough wiggle room for naysayers to try to cast doubt.

Even if it's not the Ark, though I really believe it is, it does not matter. I still believe the account of Noah and the worldwide flood to be literal and true history. There is plenty of evidence all around the world supporting the Biblical account.

Stand on the Word of God, don't compromise. Let God be true, and every man a liar. People have agendas for spinning history contrary to the Biblical account.

Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0