Auburn, California
✟16,193.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I now realize how easy it is to decieve myself, I wouldn't want that to happen again, I will get back to you when I tell you the results of my questionning.

Welcome to the scientific method. :thumbsup:

Lather, rinse, repeat... :preach:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I now realize how easy it is to decieve myself, I wouldn't want that to happen again, I will get back to you when I tell you the results of my questionning.

Good luck, young man. I have found that a good round of mental housecleaning is always a refreshing task. We all fall into the trap of defending a belief for no other reason than defending it. In this defense we forget why we believed it to begin with. It is a human foible that seems to be universal. I find it is always helpful to go back to the beginning and figure out why I believed something to begin with. Strip away the need to be right, the need to feel justified, and the need to feel comfortable. Only beliefs worth having can withstand this type of treatment.

Again, good luck. No matter the outcome you will be a better person for it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FishFace

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2007
✟13,130.00
Faith
Atheist
He's not going far.

[bible]Acts 17:27[/bible]

I love that. Someone reckons they've made some progress, decides to go away and have a think, and someone from the same camp as you makes a vicious snipe at you. Talk about Christian, brotherly love, eh?

Upvote 0