BelieveAll

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33

God is willing for our blessing and does not want everyone of us to stay poor. It is the obedience to the word of God that brings blessings to us.

When you put God first, you can never come last.
Friends, I want to use this post to advise you to put God first in everything you do. When God said “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” He really mean what he said and he can never go back from His word, in fact, the Bible made us to know through Isaiah that His word cannot return to him void but shall accomplish that which He pleased.

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11.

it is very unfortunate that many people today have resolve to put their career and profession first ahead of God and expect God to give them everything they desires in life. It will not work that way. You must make God and everything that promotes His Kingdom.

Written by O.C. Chidera

http://believeall.com/2015/08/putting-god-first-in-everything.html

Reactions: RC1970

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ive got stage 4 colon cancer and I don't know what id do without my personal relationship with our wonderful Creator . The peace and joy I have even now, is immense. Its a great thing not be afraid of dying although it appears that Gods will for me is to overcome this cancer based on the current progress im experiencing. Either way, a Christian cant loose can he ?!

Reactions: com7fy8
Upvote 0