Putins Approval Rating In Russia Soars At 85%, Dont Believe The MSM Propaganda Claiming Otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
You might want to watch the Military Summary channel. It's run by a guy married to as Ukrainian woman whom I believe is from Belarus. You just might have your eyes opened. A few weeks/months of watching this channel will give you a far different perspective than you now have. He puts out two summaries a day.

Quite amazing that in every single of his videos the Ukranians are on the verge of total collapse.

Any other obvious russian propaganda you want to share?

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You might want to watch the Military Summary channel. It's run by a guy married to as Ukrainian woman whom I believe is from Belarus. You just might have your eyes opened. A few weeks/months of watching this channel will give you a far different perspective than you now have. He puts out two summaries a day.

Do you know if he's a Russian sympathizer? His channel seems skewed to the Russian side. Common sense tells me if Russia is doing so well in Ukraine they would have more territory. Check out this map:

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Do you know if he's a Russian sympathizer? His channel seems skewed to the Russian side. Common sense tells me if Russia is doing so well in Ukraine they would have more territory. Check out this map:

I don't know if he's payed to put out russian propaganda, but if he isn't, his accuracy is dreadfully low.

Either way, no reason to listen to him.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I've watched that channel for more than a year. Russia has no designs on the entire Ukraine. They just want to stop the killing of ethnic Russians. Ukraine has been shelling civilian areas the Donbas since 2014 when the Minsky Accords were to stop the shelling of civilians. Ukraine ignored the peace plan and Russia tolerated it for 8 years before invading eastern Ukraine to free the Donbas.

Ukraine has lost more than 500,000 dead since this war started. Zelinsky is an actor who has acted his way into politics and placed there by a Ukrainian oligarch. He has refused to stop the war even though so many Ukrainian men have died Ukraine is going to spend decades rebuilding their population. He must hate his own people as the slaughter of Ukrainians is horrendous. I pity them. Their population is destroyed. Their infrastructure is destroyed and the US has been paying their way for years.

Ukraine is so short of man power they are sending pregnant women to the front line. Thus is all fomented and encouraged by the US. We have become a malignant and bloodthirsty country. I love my country and I hate to see this happening to it.

Here is an article about a law passed in Congress not to fund Ukrainian Nazi military units but the amendment was stuck out of, or flat out ignored. by Congress in passing spending appropriations for Ukraine.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Ukraine is so short of man power they are sending pregnant women to the front line.
Now that's a lie I haven't heard before. Thank you for bringing something fresh after all.

• Agree
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,913.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship

Ah, I see where the problem is.

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,258.00
Faith
Christian

A channel that was created two weeks after the Russian invasion of Ukraine and posts nothing but pro-russian videos?

But don't worry - if you're a connoisseur of russian propaganda, he has a link where you can support his channel at a suggested rate of 600 pounds per month!

Seems legit!

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've watched that channel for more than a year. Russia has no designs on the entire Ukraine. They just want to stop the killing of ethnic Russians. Ukraine has been shelling civilian areas the Donbas since 2014 when the Minsky Accords were to stop the shelling of civilians. Ukraine ignored the peace plan and Russia tolerated it for 8 years before invading eastern Ukraine to free the Donbas.

Ukraine has lost more than 500,000 dead since this war started. Zelinsky is an actor who has acted his way into politics and placed there by a Ukrainian oligarch. He has refused to stop the war even though so many Ukrainian men have died Ukraine is going to spend decades rebuilding their population. He must hate his own people as the slaughter of Ukrainians is horrendous. I pity them. Their population is destroyed. Their infrastructure is destroyed and the US has been paying their way for years.

Ukraine is so short of man power they are sending pregnant women to the front line. Thus is all fomented and encouraged by the US. We have become a malignant and bloodthirsty country. I love my country and I hate to see this happening to it.

Here is an article about a law passed in Congress not to fund Ukrainian Nazi military units but the amendment was stuck out of, or flat out ignored. by Congress in passing spending appropriations for Ukraine.

It is odd to claim it was only the Ukrainians when Russian troops, since 2014, have been somewhat involved in the fighting. Why have Russian troops been in Ukraine since 2014 helping with attacks on Ukraine? Why did they shoot down a commercial airliner in 2014 -- with evidence showing the missile launcher was brought into Ukraine in the morning, shot down the aircraft, and retreated back into Russia that night missing one of its missiles; while manned by Russian soldiers? Tell me, at what point did Russia permanently remove their soldiers and equipment, as the Minsk Accords required?

I get tired of the one sided propaganda from people here: how it was the US that staged a "coup" while completely ignoring Russia fully controlled the president that was impeached (including his own party unanimously voting to impeach him). How that President had been elected to sign deals to bring Ukraine closer to the EU but, when it was time to sign contracts and they were all approved, he suddenly changed his mind and refused to sign, negotiating similar deals with the Russians instead; do you truly expect me to believe that wasn't due to the Russians finding a way to control the President (through threats and/or bribes), staging their own type of "coup?"

It isn't the US that has had combat troops in Ukraine. It isn't the US that has claimed Ukrainian territory as part of their country. It is amazing the amount of gymnastics that has to be done to try and make Russia the innocent "victim" in all of this.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Then what is Nuland as she is the one who said there were bioweapons labs in Ukraine?

Biolabs are not the same as bioWEAPONS labs.

If you want to know where to find the nearest "biological research facility" just go to the nearest institution of higher learning (a university) granting advanced degrees, or a corporate lab in the biotech industry, or a state ag. research facility. Biological is a broad definition.

Does Ukraine have "biological research facilities"? Of course they do, they have universities.

The "bioweapons" nonsense is all generated by Russian propagandists and their fellow travelers.

Reactions: SimplyMe
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A channel that was created two weeks after the Russian invasion of Ukraine and posts nothing but pro-russian videos?

But don't worry - if you're a connoisseur of russian propaganda, he has a link where you can support his channel at a suggested rate of 600 pounds per month!

Seems legit!
The thumbnails on that channel make it very clear that they are pro-Russian cheerleaders (hyping minor gains, predicting things will happen that didn't, etc.). If that wasn't enough, the owner has a second channel with the same material in Russian (and clearly not Ukrainian.)

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,913.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Biolabs are not the same as bioWEAPONS labs.

If you want to know where to find the nearest "biological research facility" just go to the nearest institution of higher learning (a university) granting advanced degrees, or a corporate lab in the biotech industry, or a state ag. research facility. Biological is a broad definition.

Does Ukraine have "biological research facilities"? Of course they do, they have universities.

The "bioweapons" nonsense is all generated by Russian propagandists and their fellow travelers.
Yeah, by this logic and definition, there's a bioweapons lab about 10 miles from where I live. There's a lab/factory of a dairy company where they held and develop bacteria used in their products, some of which help with digestion, etc.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,582.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I was going to respond to this (well, I guess I am), especially the part where Zelinsky is pparently raiding obstetrics wards for canon fodder. But I don't think there's a sensible response to be made.

Upvote 0

ValeriyK2022

Jun 13, 2022
Kyiv region
✟56,600.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Today, I heard a Ukrainian politician on YouTube and realized that there are politicians in Ukraine who are more cruel to Ukrainians than Putin is to Russians.

If Putin now mainly motivates his citizens for war with money, then this Ukrainian politician offers to put every Ukrainian before the choice: either to fight in the army for 3 years, or to spend 3 years in prison.

What do American Christians and American human rights activists think about it? It seems to me that this is such a violation of human rights, which should not be in the 21st century. Is there a chance for Ukrainians who do not feel capable of fighting, to defend themselves and not end up either in war or in prison? Is it possible to remain free people? Will our American human rights defenders help the Ukrainians in this?

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,913.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Today, I heard a Ukrainian politician on YouTube and realized that there are politicians in Ukraine who are more cruel to Ukrainians than Putin is to Russians.

If Putin now mainly motivates his citizens for war with money, then this Ukrainian politician offers to put every Ukrainian before the choice: either to fight in the army for 3 years, or to spend 3 years in prison.

What do American Christians and American human rights activists think about it? It seems to me that this is such a violation of human rights, which should not be in the 21st century. Is there a chance for Ukrainians who do not feel capable of fighting, to defend themselves and not end up either in war or in prison? Is it possible to remain free people? Will our American human rights defenders help the Ukrainians in this?
Out of curiosity, which Ukrainian politician, was it just one and is this just his idea or something more widespread? If it's just one person's comment and with no political backing then who cares? It's not going anywhere and there is always that one politician making comments.

And as someone who lives in a country that never gave up conscription (because... Well Russia of course), I'm going to put out an unpopular opinion most likely and say that I don't really see that big of a deal here, depending on the details of this. We have the option of either serving in the military (time depends on the training you're given) and then being part of the reserves until you turn too old (65 for me by current law), you enter civilian services to serve in a noncombat role for 13 months (your training here will differ, some might just work with services for that time, some might get trained in a civilian service required during war time) or you go to jail for refusing to serve at all for several years. And I see this is a good thing.
Depending on how they would implement the training and other things, for a country like Ukraine, this might be needed. Not sure how needed it is though, they still have the hard cap of you needing to be at least 25 years old to be sent into combat.
But without you actually giving the source of this, it's really REALLY hard to accurately comment on your claim, or of it's even real.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Um, I don't think you understand what Putin is doing in Russia. Russia already had tough laws about refusing to serve if drafted and they made those laws even tougher last year; and just to be clear, "Already before the reform, people who refused orders to serve in the military have faced a possible prison sentence of up to 10 years." And, as a reminder, hundreds of thousands have been drafted in Russia to fight in Ukraine, the reason so many young people fled Russia.

So Russia is better because they may jail people for 10 years for draft dodging, rather than just 3?

As for American Christians and American human rights activists, you realize that the last I knew, the US has laws calling for the imprisonment of draft dodgers?

Of course, we don't have a draft here anymore -- we haven't for over 50 years. What we did have is a requirement for people to sign up for the non-existent draft, Selective Service, just in case we ever implemented one again. And, you do realize, "If required to register with Selective Service, failure to register is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 and/or 5 years imprisonment. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the registration requirement is subject to the same penalties."

So, basically, the US has a tougher penalty for not registering for a non-existent draft, not even for draft dodging, than what this politician in Ukraine is saying they should have for draft dodgers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ValeriyK2022

Jun 13, 2022
Kyiv region
✟56,600.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This is still a court decision according to the old law - the person has already received 3 years in prison for evading mobilization.
For evasion of mobilization - 3 years in prison. The Kovel resident received such a sentence in two courts. He fully admitted his guilt. He explained his avoidance of mobilization by the fact that he has a wife, two children, and a sick mother to support. That is why he did not arrive at the collection point. He asked not to punish him severely. However, as investigated in court, he is the stepfather of one child, and the child's father pays regular alimony. The accused's mother is not yet retired and lives separately from her son. As indicated in the verdict, the Kovel resident himself said that he works unofficially as a salesman and receives a salary of UAH 15,000-20,000.

But the legislation continues to be made tougher. Many people write on the Internet that the government wants everyone to fight.

But there are people who, due to their physical or psychological characteristics, are not capable of being soldiers. They even want to take disabled people to war if they are able to move on their own. But even without disability, there are many diseases that interfere. For example, a person has memory problems. He mined and forgot where he mined and his comrades were blown up. The other has hypertension. He had just been brought to the battlefield when he suffered a stroke. They are bringing back someone who is unable to work or fight. He became disabled without firing a single shot. Perhaps this is one of the reasons for such crazy losses in the Ukrainian Armed Forces?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ValeriyK2022

Jun 13, 2022
Kyiv region
✟56,600.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The video talks about the new draft law on mobilization.

People with disabilities will be recruited into the army, mobilization will begin at the age of 25, but they will be allowed to buy themselves out of service. The new draft law 10378 on mobilization at the end of last year caused a whole storm of discussions in society, of course it can also be considered the TOP topic of the beginning of 2024

Many violations of human rights and violations of the Constitution of Ukraine were found in this project. Therefore, it was sent for revision to soften it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They aren't democratic that's why I didn't agree with the 2014 meddling. We had enough on our plate with terrorists. We have to quit meddling and trying to expand NATO because that is aggressive also.
Is there a chance for Ukrainians who do not feel capable of fighting, to defend themselves and not end up either in war or in prison? Is it possible to remain free people? Will our American human rights defenders help the Ukrainians in this?
It's up to the Ukrainian people in everything you say, to take care of their government. Until then we fight. We can talk till where're blue in the face on the rights and wrongs but nothing will change until Ukraine wins or loses. I have to support our government because Americans elected these clowns starting with Bush. If Russia wins that's when America steps in and tells Russia any more military aggression and It's automatic war with NATO.

Upvote 0
Jul 12, 2010
United Kingdom
✟227,239.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

That seems quite tame for a military draft when the country is being invaded.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.