Nov 4, 2004
✟27,716.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've finally decided to catch up on the last two seasons of Game of Thrones. Looking forward to them.

I actually liked them alot despite the criticism. The first 3 seasons i was like 'hey, they are changing all the best parts of the books' but the last 2 i was like, 'Ok, they clearly are not following the books so i willenjoy them as two separate entities'. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟748,960.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I've been back to karate for almost two months now. Lost 16lbs! I haven't really been interested in sipping whiskey or smoking my pipe as it hinders my recovery from some of the more difficult workouts...

Any low cal beers on the shelf?

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟748,960.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Stopped at the LCBO to grab a bottle of red for my wife and spotted something called Dead Crow Bourbon beer half price. Tried it. Nasty stuff...but I'll finish it. Lol

Side Note: when I type LCBO my predictive spelling changes it to LBCF. That's cool.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟748,960.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
For Thanksgiving (Canadian) Weekend!

product-image-highland-cream.jpg

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟748,960.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Thanks gordy. It's been a lot of hard work. Is that a reference to Pure Land in your sig?

Pure Land is a form of Buddhism that many believe was mixed with Nestorian Christian beliefs creating a "Buddha" who was also a redeemer. The Japanese have a few branches of Pure Land as well.

OSSU!

Upvote 0