yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And there are many hints (which I may have already mentioned on this thread) that Christ is returning on the morning of the third day.

Exodus 19
&
Good Samaritan (Jesus) gives innkeeper (church) two denarii (two days wages) and then says he'll come back.
&
Jesus often said he'd rise on the 3rd day (which He did, in the form of actual earth days, and will, in the form of time as God counts - 1000 years = 1 day)

What an amazing God we love!!!! His Word is just incredible...so much treasure to find as you dig!!
In Ezekiel 47 the river representing the Spirit of Life is measured by the angel. Each cubit represents a year. After 4 thousand cubits the river is so deep a man cannot cross over.
Jesus was born into this world -came from heaven to the prepared human being body- as 4 thousand earth years of history were passing, and the River of Life/Spirit of Christ which flows from the temple of God above is now so deep a man cannot pass over.

And of course, the Sabbath of earth's thousands is coming up:)

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In Ezekiel 47 the river representing the Spirit of Life is measured by the angel. Each cubit represents a year. After 4 thousand cubits the river is so deep a man cannot cross over.
Jesus was born into this world -came from heaven to the prepared human being body- as 4 thousand earth years of history were passing, and the River of Life/Spirit of Christ which flows from the temple of God above is now so deep a man cannot pass over.

And of course, the Sabbath of earth's thousands is coming up:)
Wow...another nugget of treasure!

So much seems to be opening up these days that I have to force myself to do other things besides pray, read and study His Word.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow...another nugget of treasure!

So much seems to be opening up these days that I have to force myself to do other things besides pray, read and study His Word.
There's more than an eternity's worth of gold treasures to dig for in them thar' pages.
By using Enoch's calendar every Memorial of YHWH's occurs on the same day of the week, year by year, and Passover then would always occur on the 4th day of the week, and so the River of Life is now available for all, which springs up within each born again Believer as a river of Life flowing from their inmost being.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's more than an eternity's worth of gold treasures to dig for in them thar' pages.
By using Enoch's calendar every Memorial of YHWH's occurs on the same day of the week, year by year, and Passover then would always occur on the 4th day of the week, and so the River of Life is now available for all, which springs up within each born again Believer as a river of Life flowing from their inmost being.
So then is there a memorial for rapture occurances?

Supposedly Enoch was taken on His birthday...which some say is Pentecost.

Jesus was taken just before Pentecost...

Elijah knew what day (but do we?) because people were saying things like, "todays the big day" and Elisha would not leave his side.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Originally Posted by HisdaughterJen
I cannot imagine the bloodshed that would have to occur in order for there to be blood up to a horse's bridle.

Zadok replied...

Imagine everyone shedding their flesh body at the same time...

how high is a horses bridle? hint, hint!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.