Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
there is always more and more and higher and higher. what is a limitation of understanding? all is simple, god is love. God is good only. higher more and more, human words are not enough.

I saw this was dripped down, it is good. I added words.

198376-albums4601-39744.jpg

there is no evil pride in leviathan. there is no evil or hurt or pain. not from up higher and higher. also of note for the pic.-vision dropped down.

Rev 10:5 (YLT)
And the messenger whom I saw standing upon the sea, and upon the land, did lift up his hand to the heaven,

Rev 10:8 (YLT)
And the voice that I heard out of the heaven is again speaking with me, and saying, `Go, take the little scroll that is open in the hand of the messenger who hath been standing upon the sea, and upon the land:'

here is a mystery.
and another contemplation: when you mix all colors you make brown.
this pic. is a show of love dripped down, something touched the artist and s/he drew. a great blessing.

yes! Israel must die to live.
Num 21:6 (YLT)
And Jehovah sendeth among the people the burning serpents, and they bite the people, and much people of Israel die;

the poison of the fiery serpents is a good poison.
limitations, I will be close to Him who is not limited. poison is from YAH, it is good.

how does this happen in the wilderness? and where is the river jordan? when may i see what is in this land of milk and honey? have I not already eaten of the pomegranate? God has placed a limitation on my face, for the reason... he knows and not I.

Isa 14:29 (YLT)
Rejoice not thou, Philistia, all of thee, That broken hath been the rod of thy smiter, For from the root of a serpent cometh out a viper, And its fruit is a flying saraph.

Philistia:
H6429 פְּלֶשֶׁת Plesheth (pel-eh'-sheth) n/l.
1. rolling, i.e. migratory
2. Pelesheth, a region of Syria
[from H6428]
KJV: Palestina, Palestine, Philistia, Philistines.
Root(s): H6428
H6428 פָּלַשׁ palash (paw-lash') v.
1. to roll (in dust)
[a primitive root]
KJV: roll (wallow) self.

let us go, let us go past the jordan. drink it so that you may breath fire. let us see and have nothing of filth between any of us. let fire clean you and make you whole, for lying pride is not needed, but truthful Pride is needed.

let us go to the land of milk and honey, there is no bad pride there, only our king of pride is there. Jesus Christ. he stands on the water and the land. he hath passed those things, he is, he is always more and for us his rayah, his bride. only he matters, this is how we get rid of evil pride, who is a false teacher to us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sadalmelik

Dec 25, 2011
raleigh nc
✟1,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Galatians 6

Brothers,[a] if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. 2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. 3 For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. 4 But let each one test his own work, and then his reason to boast will be in himself alone and not in his neighbor. 5 For each will have to bear his own load.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was talking to the Lord and he paid me one of the greatest compliments. I asked him if I could tell you and he said yes I could. He told me that many many many many many people for many many many years have asked him to give them what I had. That he had give to me.

NOW THAT IS AWESOME WHEN GOD TELLS YOU THAT.

what did he give you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

LiveInMercyAndTruth

tell me of some of them? and ask if i can have some too. cause I am reading about something that i want more of. now I wanna know what you got, maybe it is also sometime i want.

I know all the names of the Seven Spirits of God. They have names. I have fellowship with them all. Do you believe me?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
really I want more of God, I hope I keep on increasing. I want this age to hurry and be fulled up of light. then there will be no more evil pride!

YAH will do it, He already promised! as for me, I wanna be with YAH, YAH come please! God helps me to discard the illusion of a reality, i know YAH defines reality, and I can't do it on my own.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0