Presidential Prayer Team-Adopt Our Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceris

I R the Nutness (and I love sedatta )
Mar 10, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,150.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Adopted a Navyman and I put my brother up for adoption (sounds bad, doesn't it? ;) ).

:prayer:
Lord, please watch over all the armed forces. Guide them, protect them, send your angels to watch over them. May they be brought safely home and may as many as possible be brought to believe in you while serving. Watch over my brother especially Lord, as he graduates from the Academy and enters the Navy. If he is to enter intelligence, Lord, please keep him from the field and out of harm's way. If, however, it is your will for him to serve in the field God, watch over him and protect him from harm, especially for my parent's sake Lord. Bless them all.
Amen. :crossrc:

God Bless,
Ceris

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord please be with our troops as well as protect them safe and sound from harm's way. Guide as you are their rock, sword, & shield. Help them know you are comforting them regardless of what may occur nor lay ahead of them. Amen!!

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

JPPT1974 said:
Lord please be with our troops as well as protect them safe and sound from harm's way. Guide as you are their rock, sword, & shield. Help them know you are comforting them regardless of what may occur nor lay ahead of them. Amen!!

And thank you for this thread to remind me to pray for Scotty and the other gentlemen (whose name has slipped my mind - but God knows who he is) that I signed up to pray for on this website awhile ago.

Lord be with them, guide them, keep them safe. In Jesus Name, :amen:

Reactions: JPPT1974
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord again, help those that are defending our country and liberty at stake. And be with their families and watch over them. Give them love and strength and let them to lean on you. Be with them and bless them. Amen!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.