President Trump to Give Remarks on Biden’s Border Bloodbath in Grand Rapids, MI – 4/2/24

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ideally there will be a debate, but Joe Biden continues to duck a debate. The remarks start in about an hour and I hope to hear what Trump has to say.

Reactions: Vambram

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Ideally there will be a debate, but Joe Biden continues to duck a debate. The remarks start in about an hour and I hope to hear what Trump has to say.

Citation needed

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
People in States that border Canada are concerned about the border situation in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California?
pshaw!

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So, how'd it go?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Informative. The first thing I learned was that crime in Venezuela was down 67% from what it was a year and a half ago. Trump explained that they are taking the criminals and gang members and sending them to the U.S. The next thing he said was that he will not have any number requirements for EVs, so people can decide for themselves. EVs may be the wave of the future by we are not ready or prepared for them now.
Trump talked about Governor Whitmore pushing a plan for Michigan families to receive $500 a month to take illegal aliens into their homes. And he brought up the fact that no country in the world can take in so many illegal aliens at once, it is not economically feasible. His plan is to quickly deport illegals, maybe within 24 hours of when they arrive at the border. He said the human trafficking, mostly women, went from one of the lowest numbers in 37 years to one of the highest under Biden. The sex trafficking of children and women is something I'm deeply disturbed about and don't understand why so many Americans look the other way.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Informative. The first thing I learned was that crime in Venezuela was down 67% from what it was a year and a half ago. Trump explained that they are taking the criminals and gang members and sending them to the U.S.
The US has been the world’s Policemen for 70ish years, but being the world’s “prison” is a step too far?
Fair enough.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
New York has more immigrants (as a percentage of the population) than Texas, so that would follow.
Immigrants are different than illegals. And of course where there is injustice those from other states are concerned. Montana just sent National Guard troops to Texas, wouldn't it be wonderful if 49 states did so?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Immigrants are different than illegals. And of course where there is injustice those from other states are concerned. Montana just sent National Guard troops to Texas, wouldn't it be wonderful if 49 states did so?
Doesn’t an undocumented person need to be adjudicated “illegal”, (you know, “due process”)?

Upvote 0