✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How cute, Erin!!

Thanks for the congrats Pegasus, we're having a blast buying things and planning for her! :)

Oh I bet. We have three girls and are most likely having our 4th girl. They are all different!

I have borderline high blood pressure, mix that with the possible GD and it makes for great times.

Upvote 0

Niffer

So...that just happened.
Aug 1, 2008
Ontario
✟20,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here's the first pic of our new pip!!

baby.jpg

Upvote 0

GuitarMia05

Your Friendly Tattooed Pastor/Worship Leader
Apr 17, 2004
Missouri
✟17,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm down to less than 2 weeks for my scheduled C and she is making it impossible to walk (or work), I'm quite the entertainment at my job these days. (maybe it's a good thing...my job is kind of boring) lol

Upvote 0

Nique1985

Feb 24, 2011
✟15,170.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm down to less than 2 weeks for my scheduled C and she is making it impossible to walk (or work), I'm quite the entertainment at my job these days. (maybe it's a good thing...my job is kind of boring) lol

Congrats! I can't wait to I get to the point where I can't walk. LOL. I want to meet this little person inside my tummy. LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

Nobility

Ooo.. Exciting guitarmia :)

We have our anatomy scan tomorrow! (At only 17 weeks by official midwife's dates). They've given it early cos of the bleeding which has still not stopped - it's been 12 weeks non stop (ok ok, I've had 2 seperate days break in that time!) today. At least it's finally light spotting most of the time rather than severe bleeds and I've not been told for the last nearly month that I'm losing it (been told 6 times...).

But we will be finding out our babies gender too :) I so can't wait!

Has everyone else been getting what they need? I've got quite a bit so far, and managed to save over $600NZ so far on what I've got (considering I've only paid for $700 of stuff, that's doing well... and that's on the price I expected to pay, not the actual new retail of everything (i.e. our buggy is usually $1200NZ with a basinett if I was buying new, but got it for $390 and was expecting to pay $400 (highest priced item by far!!)). I'm pretty stoked with our buggy too as it's a mountain buggy and I really like it!

Upvote 0

Erinwilcox

Delighting in His Goodness
Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Maryland
Visit site
✟27,827.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
28 weeks and up to an appointment every two weeks . . . it makes the time fly by! It seems like I was JUST there for my last appointment (at 26 weeks).

DH is now quite the baby-birthing expert after ONE childbirth class . . . "She is so active in there--I just KNOW that she is going to HELP KICK HERSELF OUT when you're in labor, honey!"

Niffer--that ultrasound picture is AMAZING!! I love how they look so perfectly developed even early on!

Upvote 0

aunt_kelly

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hannah, sounds like you've gotten some great deals! Is it common to do baby showers over there? I'm hoping that we get a lot of our things that we need from family and friends. We do have a crib, as well as her bedding. We also have her carseat, but still need a stroller and all of the other stuff too, lol. Can't wait to hear what you're having!!! Do you have a gut feeling?

Upvote 0
N

Nobility

Gut feeling is girl for me and hubby, but don't want to get too hopeful, as me and him are both 4 kid families... and 7 out of 8 are boys!

We are going to be living in the caravan once he/she is here so don't have a crib yet, or much big stuff (except the stroller and carrycot for it). We have baby showers here too, but usually you end up getting small stuff at them and clothes and the like... We don't have many friends with kids yet (literally 2!) (I think average age to have children in the US is 24 or something like that, statistically, whereas it's 30 here I believe), so most has been brought online on auction sites like ebay.

Upvote 0
N

Nobility

Well, our brothers will be having a nephew..

Though to be honest, I admittedly feel a little disappointed... I'd grown up with just brothers, and had mostly boys as friends and my few friends with babies have had girls, so I now realise I was kinda hoping, and had a gut feeling of a girl - but obviously not! Anyhow, I'll deal with that. I'm excited though, just felt more of a let down than the last scan as she barely got any good photos, and I do have to go back in three weeks for another (just an anatomy follow up as this anatomy one was a little early), so hopefully more then.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GuitarMia05

Your Friendly Tattooed Pastor/Worship Leader
Apr 17, 2004
Missouri
✟17,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mmmm steak. Seems to be the only thing my stomach agrees with.

Well...now that makes 2 of us who want steak. LOL
I guess I'll just stick with my cottage cheese and pineapple. lol

Upvote 0