Pregnant Ladies... let's chat!

Nique1985

Feb 24, 2011
✟15,170.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Congrats Nique! :) I totally understand your feelings though :)

I feel really happy today though, my hours of crying yesterday (not just the boy bit, but the near-migraine headache, nausea and constipation!) paid off as I feel 100% again today :) I can't wait for our little boy to get here now! :)

Thanks Congrats to as well, when are you due Nobility? It seems we are around the same amount of months. I'm due Sept 3rd, and I will be 19 weeks tomorrow.

I also had a bad bought with constipation two weeks ago. I was miserable. I drank some prun juice and plum juice, and ate raisin bran to help. LOL.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Miss Meg arrived April 4th :) 7lbs 4oz, 21in.
Wow! Praise the Lord!!! :clap: Many many congrats!!! So she was a little bit early? :thumbsup:

*LP shows post to her little bump and advises baby to take note of Meg* :)

Upvote 0

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟17,224.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Gotcha! How are you and Meg doing now?
Meg is doing wonderful...of course, she's still figuring out the burping part and refuses to sleep by herself ^_^ so mama is not getting much sleep.

The rash on me is fading. The itching is still here though, as is the coughing. I may have the dr check my heart, not just my lungs. Her birth was rough on me and I'm on extra iron.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Meg is doing wonderful...of course, she's still figuring out the burping part and refuses to sleep by herself ^_^ so mama is not getting much sleep.

The rash on me is fading. The itching is still here though, as is the coughing. I may have the dr check my heart, not just my lungs. Her birth was rough on me and I'm on extra iron.
Big hugs :hug: :hug: Will continue to pray for you. Take it real easy - it sounds like you've been through a lot. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It hit my dd just how close we are now last night. I had back ache and stomach cramps last night but not quite regular contractions just quite intense ones. I calmly mentioned to HRH to pack her sleepover bag so that she could sleep at her gran's (my mother). She looked quite stern at me and said, "But I'm not ready for baby to come now". She pouted and then said her prayers. When I went into her room to kiss her goodnight, I asked her what she prayed for. She said that she asked Jesus to stop baby from coming out because she didn't want me to go into hospital just yet.

So I've woken up this morning with no back ache and my braxton hicks have gone back to being infrequent. :D

HRH is as pleased as punch that her "Daddy God" (as she likes to call Him) heard her prayers last night. ^_^

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've had an eventful day in hospital, but thankfully they couldnt' detect fluid leaking (as we thought it was) and so back resting at home again. So relieved!!

:clap: :thumbsup: That's great to hear!

I've just come out of hospital today. My community midwife did a routine check on Tuesday and found that baby's heartbeat was 'skipping'. She suggested I get it checked by the hospital that evening and when I went there I was told the baby was lying 'transverse'. They said I couldn't go back home until the birth (two weeks time if I'm full term) as it was too risky.

But PTL, my consultant saw me this morning on the ward and she felt it was okay for me to return home. She did another scan and the baby was back to being head first.

This has left me with many questions and so when I'm back home (I'm on my nephew's PC) I intend to have a good chat with the community midwife to ascertain what exactly is going on.

Upvote 0

Niffer

So...that just happened.
Aug 1, 2008
Ontario
✟20,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I had an ultrasound yesterday - A nice good, strong heartbeat.
I'm feeling good kicks and pushes... AND!!! Remi and I found out we're having a little GIRL!

While I would love a little boy, I am so happy to be having a girl! Remi is over the moon!

I have been so blessed in my first pregnancy, I haven't even had a "scare" - no bleeding or anything.
But last week, for some reason, /I/ broke out with Shingles!! I have a nice strip of it on my right side, and it hurts horribly.
The doctor isn't worried about baby, I've had chicken pox (twice o_O) but I can't take anything to really help the shingles to go away.

But I'm happy if baby's happy and she looks beautiful, even in her ultrasound photo's. :)

-Niffer

Upvote 0

GuitarMia05

Your Friendly Tattooed Pastor/Worship Leader
Apr 17, 2004
Missouri
✟17,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married